Chapter 6: Chaos

Ilanthe's p.o.v.

"Oh...my...gosh! You called in the sexy Italians!" Nilez squealed in my ear as she watched the three shirtless Italian men show my pack members the easiest ways to kill any supernatural creature.

I laughed at her drooling face, "calm your hormones, Nilez! Damn, you are literally drooling."

With a horrified face, she wiped her mouth and blushed, "what's that one's name?" She asked pointing at Geovani.

"Really? Out of the three of them, you choose the craziest one!?"

She giggled and her wings fluttered wildly, "look at his muscles! And those chocolaty eyes! And his thick dark hair!" She said while fanning her face with her hand, "someone get me a medic, I think I'm going to have an asthma attack!"

I doubled over in laughter, I've never seen Nilez this flustered before and with her pink tinted skin combined with her blushing, she looks like a tomato.

"Stop laughing so loud, he's staring!" She hissed, smacking me back franticly.

I looked up and sure enough, Geovani was staring at Nilez as if he was in a trance. "Ooohhh!" I chooed, "guess who hooked herself a Italian lycan?"

Her pink face paled and she turned to me in a panic, "no, this isn't right! My mate is supposed to be sweet and friendly like me, not a killing machine with no emotions!"

I rolled my eye's, "and my Erasthia was supposed to be sane but I got the opposite."

She landed on her feet as her wings stilled and she began to pace back and forth in front of me.

"What's her malfunction?" Leela asked, dropping from the beams above the warehouse.

"Her mate is cruel and emotionless."

Leela looked around the room and grinned when she saw Geovani still staring at Nilez with a puzzled look. "Neither of them seem too happy about this."

"I don't think either of them are," I agreed and then started laughing hysterically.

"This is a serious matter!" Nilez hissed, making me laugh harder.

"Are you three just going to stand there or are you going to train with us?" Vinny asked as he walked over, giving Nilez a knowing smirk.

"I'm a supervisor, supervisor genius," I said still trying to calm my laughter.

"I'm going to train, I need to strangle someone with a vine!" Nilez snapped, stomping her little feet as she went to a wrestling mat. "You! Let's go, I need to realease some anger," she hissed at a scared looking Delta rank assassin.

"I've never seen her so pissed, I like it!" Laylanie said as she came over to us.

"She's definitely got a feisty side, it just takes alot to bring it out," Leela said and Laylanie laughed before going back to her training.

Vinny eyed Leela curiously, "perché non si sta allenando?" He asked me. (Why isn't she training)

"Unless you want a bunch of headless people, this is the safest option." I replied.

"Oh! I couldn't heal Issac, I don't know what is wrong with him." Leela suddenly with a sad look.

"He's not sick?"

She shook her head, "no, I would have been able to help him if he was."

"Where's he at? I'll go check on him."

"Who's Issac?" Vinny asked.

"Violet's Erasthia, although she won't except him," Leela answered.