Chapter 9: Death party and blood confetti!!

Thanos's p.o.v.

"We need to think this through before we attack all willy nilly," Penelope whispered.

"Ha! You said willy nilly!" Laylanie laughed softly.

Penelope shot her a glare and I spoke before they turned this attack into a girl fight, "she's right though, we need to figure out a plan."

"We should sneak attack, slowly take out a few at a without the other's knowing," Tank said.

I sighed in frustration as Roman let out a warrior cry and darted towards the three thousand werewolves on his own.

"So much for a sneak attack!" I yelled at him as he let out a laugh like a maniac.

Penelope shifted into a lion and pounced onto the closest werewolf, ripping it's throat open. Laylanie and Tank shifted into their tiger forms and began attacking the werewolves as a team.

"It's a death party!" Hector shouted as he ripped a head off a werewolf and kicked it into another's stomach. "Blood confetti!"

Alistair grinned as flamed sparked like a lighter in his palms and began tossing fire balls at the werewolves.

I joined in, riping off the jaw the nearest werewolf and moving quickly to the rest.

I may not be able to shift into some cool animal but I've got the strength of a werewolf.

Blood puddles grew wider on the forest floor as more dead bodies pilled up.

Everything was going smoothly until Hector was tacked to the ground by four werewolves. I yanked one off and snapped it's neck while Penelope locked her jaws around the ribs of another and bit down so hard that the werewolf's entire rib cage ripped out when she pulled.

Hector shifted into his lycan form and ripped the heart out of a werewolf while kicking his foot into the other one's side. His foot went through the wolf's stomach and he laughed.

Roman ran around beheading werewolves left and right, all still in his human form. Which I found scarier than if he had shifted.

Hector remained in the fight but he was gushing blood in numerous spots and the rest of my team looked like hell; covered in bruises, cuts, lashes and bleeding out. If I didn't do something soon, we'd end up dead.

I backed a good distance away and focused my mind on the werewolves. I've controlled the mind of a few werewolves a time but this large crowd of them, definitely took a whole lot of energy. After a few minutes, all the werewolves stilled and sat frozen in place like stuffed animals.

It wasn't exactly fair that I was using my mind control on them but it got the job done and we needed this over with a quick as possible.

The seven of them killed off the remaining werewolves while I held focus for as long as I could. Once the last of them were killed, I relaxed my mind and dropped to my knees. My head was in excruciating pain and I was short of breath.

"Everyone okay?" I said breathlessly, looking up at the seven of them.

Penelope shifted into her human form and checked for any injuries, "all good, cap."

When Hector shifted he didn't look like he'd won a huge battle, he looked like he got his ass kicked. Claw marks wrapped around his ribs and down his chest, bite marks lined his arms and his shoulder had been popped out of socket. He gave me a weak smile, "I'll survive."

"Can you make it back to the pack house?" I asked wearily as he popped his shoulder back into place with a grin.

"I said I'll be fine!" He snarled, although I knew he wasn't but he's large ego wouldn't let him admit that out loud.