Chapter 17: That fucker tamed a hellhound

Lucifer's p.o.v.

"Lucifer! He's lost his damn mind!" Leela's voice screamed as she barged into the alpha pack house.

"Who?" I asked, eyeing her frantic state.

"Kane! He went inside the cage!"

I started laughing, he's not the insane..... oh Goddess!

"Son of a bitch!" I grumbled and ran out of the house with everyone following behind me.

I got to the glass cage and peered inside, I couldn't see Kane or the hellhound but I heard them both.
Kane was screaming at him and the hellhound was growling loudly at Kane.

I banged my head against the glass and sighed, why does he choose today to loose his mind?!

Kane's figure came into view and we all watched in horrified silence, holding our breath and waiting for the worst while hoping for the best.

Kane was holding a knife in his hand, backing slowly away from the hellhound as it slowly mirrored his movements.

Kane wasn't moving in fear, he was only trying to keep a safe distance from the angry red and blue flames shooting off of the hellhound's body. Kane moved with confidence, the kind of confidence only someone as skilled as him can pull off without looking cocky.

"Could you live with that?" Kane snarled, "can you spend the rest of your life knowing that you killed her?!"

The hellhound barred it's canines at Kane but halted it's step's.

"He's got a great talent of fucking with people's heads," Scarlet laughed. "I've witnessed him break someone within minutes."

I smiled down at my beautiful erasthia and kissed her head. She's been through so much and how strong she is, never ceases to amaze me.

"You and your insane plan made Ilanthe give up on trying to fight off the poison and now she's dying!"

The hellhound lunged low at Kane but Kane saw it coming and pressed the knife against his throat, making the hellhound freeze in it's spot.

The hellhound could have killed him, if it wasn't for the fact that he exposed his neck to Kane when he leaned down.

I could see Kane's hands and wrists burning from here but he held his ground with his teeth gritted together.

"He's more insane than Issac!" Thanos said with a puzzled voice, "Kane is the type of crazy that people should be afraid of."

I nodded my head, moving along the glass towards the door without taking my eye's off of the two idiots inside the cage.

"Go ahead, kill me!" Kane spit angrily, "just remember that I'm the one who tried to save you're Tinkerbell's life while you sat here as a stupid hellhound!"

The hellhound growled and Kane pressed the knife tighter against it's neck.

"Kane! Get out of there!" Leela screeched, banging against the glass.

Kane ignored her and continued his glaring contest with the hellhound.

"Come on, big boy, watcha gonna do?" Kane said, taunting the pissed of hellhound.

I slipped open the cage's door and went inside, moving stealthily towards the two of them.

The hellhound swiped his large claw at Kane's legs, he fell to the ground with a harsh laugh. "Try again, someone beat you to those." He said standing back up.

His prosthetic legs didn't get knocked off and they barley got a scratch on them, thanks to Scarlet's custom design.

The hellhound growled and lunged at Kane just as Kane round house kicked him in the jaw, his blade shooting out of the bottom of his prosthetic leg and slicing the hellhound's jaw open.