Chapter 10: "Have you ever thought about what flesh would taste like?"

Isaac's p.o.v.

"I still don't like this idea," Thanos grumbled.

"You don't need to like it, you just need to follow through with it." I said with a sigh.

I didn't like this plan either but after finding out what I did earlier, it is my only option of keeping Ilanthe and the rest of this pack alive.

"Are you sure this is what you want to do?" Lucifer asked, "once you do this, there is no going back."

I nodded and rubbed my face roughly, "I'd do anything for my Tinkerbell, including this."

"I'll go pick up Jax and Axel, you spend this last night with Ilanthe." Lucifer said standing up and giving me a sad smile.

"That's probably a good idea," Thanos agreed. "I need to go get some rest if I want to be able to do this."

They walked out of my bedroom and I checked to make sure my notebook was were I left it, before going to find Ilanthe.

I checked everywhere, her room, office, the warehouse, the gym and even the gun range; I was still unable to find her.

"She's on the roof," Penelope said as she walked past me. "She goes up there to think."

I thanked her and made my way outside of the alpha house. Ilanthe was sitting on the edge with her knees drawn towards her chest and her chin resting on them.

I smiled at her beautiful figure that was perfectly silhouetted with the setting sun and jumped up to the roof.

She layed her cheek against her knees and smiled at me, as i day down beside her,  "hi."

"How's the thinking going?" I asked as I mesmerized every inch of her perfect face, storing it in my memory for safe keeping.

Every inch of her is pure beauty, her deep blue eyes that I could get lost in for hours, her little freckles that lines her cheek bones and the way her eyes squint a little when her face lights up with one of her breathtaking smiles.

"It's good, today went well."

I moved behind her with my legs of each side of her and pulled her back against my chest, wrapping my arms around her wishing this wasn't the last time I'd ever get to do this.

Her body relaxed against mine and she let out a sigh, "what's on your mind?" She asked in a whisper.

Ilanthe's p.o.v.

"Have you ever thought about what flesh would taste like?" He asked as he rested his chin on the top of my head.

I let out a laugh, "like cannibalism?"

He laughed and said, "yeah, Hannibal ate people but he was an awesome guy."

"You are the freakiest person I've ever met." I said with a smile, I couldn't help but relish the way my body hummed at his touch and how amazing it felt to be held by him.

"I let my freak flag fly," he chuckled, placing a kiss on my head.

My smile seemed to be permanently etched onto my face and I couldn't think of a single time when I felt more at home than I was at this moment. He was my home, without him I'd break.

"What did you need to tell Thanos and Lucifer?" I asked him.

I felt him stiffen for a second before he shrugged, "just making sure that their attacks went smoothly."

I knew he was lying, his voice gets a little high pitched when he lies but I dropped it because he would've tell me if it was something important....I hope.