Chapter 7: Preparing For War

Ilanthe's p.o.v.

"Hola!" Rosaleen said gleefully as she walked into the warehouse just as I was about to start announcing my plan. "Sorry, I'm late."

I gave the beautiful Spanish girl a big hug, "it's no problem, your just in time."

"Genial, he estado deseando matar bein!" She said as she joined the rest of the pack that were standing in front of the ring waiting for me to tell them my plan. (Great, I've been craving a good kill)

I shook my head with a laugh, I gotta love my crazy, blood lusting friend's. When the push comes to shove, those are the truly dependable friends.

"Okay, I've got a plan that will make this so much easier." I began, "the rogues have a total of 9,548 people on their side and we are outnumbered by thousands. In order to minimize the death toll on our side, we are going to attack first."

I paused, waiting for any signs of protest. "The east and west groups are werewolves and lycan's, I want us to kill them before the north group reaches out front gates. It needs to be swift and sudden, I don't want any of the other groups to find out about the other groups demise."

"There's about 3,000 or so people in each group, we need to have our strongest and best killers to carry out the death of those two groups," Issac said, finishing what I was about to say.

"They being said, we don't want anyone getting cocky and thinking that this will be a walk in the park. Cockiness will get you killed," Kane said, sending a bruised up Hector a smirk.

"Penelope, Laylanie, Tank, Colin, Hector, Thanos, Roman and Alistair; you guys pick ten assassin's to take with you." Lucifer said.

"Kane, Vinny, Geovani, Nilez, Leela, Lucifer and Scarlet; you have the lycan group to kill." I said, "if you need more people, take them with you."

Lucifer snorted, "Scarlet took out over a thousand werewolves and lycan's on her own, I think the seven of us will survive if we work together."

I rolled my eyes and nodded, "fine, I'm going to be-"

"Staying here, out of harm's way," Issac said gruffly, cutting me off.

I shot him a murderous glare, "I will not sit here with my thumb in my ass while my pack is fighting a war without me!"

He copied my look, "you are the Luna, you need to stay safe and alive!"

"I'm not going to die!" I snarled.

He grinned at me, "I'm staying here as well, that means I need company."

"You have you're dick to keep you company!"

Lucifer laughed, "I really hate to say this but Issac is right-"

"Ha!" Issac said smirking, and I rolled my eye's.

"-you need to stay here just in case the rogue Alpha contact's you. You need to be prepared for their attacks at anytime and be able to defend your pack house when it happens."

"It's smarter for you to stay here, it will make it seem like you are completely clueless about their threat," Scarlet added.

"And Issac is going to be picking up Jax and Axl tomorrow night." Kane informed me. "Axl can't fight because of the hunk missing from his side will make him an easy kill but he and Jax will be needed for medic's."

I nodded, "that sounds good, Eva and Ethan aren't coming here right?"

"No, Eva and Hunter are bunkering down at my grandma's and Ethan is holding the fort at our pack house. He's prepared to bring more warrior's if necessary but we are trying to avoid that until it's desperately needed." Scarlet said.