Chapter 3 Living With Varian

Everything in this story is based off tangled the series. I have not watch the episodes after the gofer grab apart from episode 21 so im sorry if you have and im not getting any of this right. Im making it up as i go. 😋😄

It has been a few months since you met varian and became friends. You live with him and his dad but you are not adopted (cause that wouldnt make any sence to my plot line) and you have had so much fun with varian. Your birthday is coming up and you are turning 15 and varians already 15 (hes a 2 months older than you).

Your birthday
Your asleep on your bed as you feel something heavy jump onto you and you wake up with varian sitting on your legs. "Goooooood morning (your name). Hows your sleep." "Before i answer that can you get off my legs." "Oh right sorry.." he gets up and you punch him in the arm playfully but hard." Ow what was that for." "You hurt my (dominant leg) so im hurting your dominant arm. Its only fair." "Oh whatever today is your birthday so me and my father thought it would be right if we took you to the palace. Thats what we do one my birthday so i can see some of my friends like princess rapunzel and cassandra...." "WAIT YOU KNOW THE PRINCESS OOOOOOOOH MY FLUFF IM SO EXITED..." you yelled getting into some nice clothes that you found on the street. "Ok well while you are getting ready im going to go see father." Varian calls through the door. "Mmmhm".

At the castle

Cassandras P.O.V

"Raps you ready?" Cassandra shouts into the door. Rapunzel opens the door with a confused look on her face. "Ready for what." She looks at her best friend pascal but he just shrugs.
"Ready to meet my friend varian and his friends and to also see if your hair..."cassandra starts but eugene interupts. "See if her hair what??" Eugene questions. "To see if her hair.....can rap around and cover the enire floor." Cassandra says winking at rapunzel. "Eugene i think i hear dad calling you it is probably important" rapunzel says pushing eugene out the door. "Ok off to varians house in old carona."

Back at varians house

"Oh my Fluff i am going to meet the princess and her pet frog....EHEHEHEHEHEEHE"
"Its actually a chamillion and we better get going dad wont be back in a few hours so....."
*knock* *knock* *knock*

Varians P.O.V
*Knock* *knock* *knock*
"V were you expecting someone..?" (Your name) asked me
"V?" I questioned. "Yeah my nickname for you if thats ok." (Your name) said as light pink tinted her cheeks. "Varian are you home?" A familiar voice said. Without any notice two females walked in. "Wait dont step...." i yelled but it was too late the goo substance i was working on stuck to cassandras boots and princess rapunzels feet. "Hey cassy how ya doin. Oh looks like you brought the princess here. Hello your highness." I say bowing. "Varian get us out of this!! Stop playing around." Cassandra says almost yells. "Ok fine." I say and i sprinkle the stublagoo (A/N thats what i call it. i dont know the name so dont judge) and i cut the string so no one else can set off the traps. "So what brings you here i was going to come to the palace myself." I say really exited. "We neeeed you to do some tests  on my hair to see if it is magic." Rapunzel states holding a big ponytail. "Sure follow me." i say leading the way forgeting all about (your name).

Your P.O.V

"Sure follow me." Varian says walking into his lab. "Fluff you (your name) why cant you be more social. Plus that was the princess and her lady in waiting what could be more scary." You say walking up to your room. You sit on your bed for awhile.

20 minutes later.

*Bang* the door opened and slammed on the wood wall. You ran downstairs. "What the hexk did you do that for." You yelled at the person in the doorway. "Im sorry have you seen blondie?" He questioned. You looked at him confused. "Ugh princess rapunzel." "Oh yeah shes in varians lab." You say pointing to the door to your left. He runs in and then a big earthquake like shudder rumbles making everything shake. You fall down the stairs and screach in pain as  a plate falls and lands on your leg. "Ah ow." You say holding your knee. "Y/N are you ok." You hear varian say hugging you. Yeah im all good what was that......" before you can finish that sentance the whole house begins to shake and you hear things blowing up and falling. "What in the name of FLUFF IS HAPPENING!!!!" You scream.
"Blondie we gotta get you out of here." You hear the same man as before say. "Eugene ill be ok just go." You hear rapunzel softly say. Before anything else could happen you feel varian pick you up and he runs for the door. Luckily you made it in time...

Hey guys hope you liked the long chapter i was trying to go for 1000 words buf im not going to get it . Love ya bye

901 words