Chapter 5 Science Expo Part 2

You hear a familiar voice outside your window so you decide to open it and see Cassandra talking with....... VARIAN. How happy you were to see him. You listen in on their conversation. "Hey varian how you going." Cassandra asks. He looks flustered. 😲😲😲 he likes her. WT FLUFF THIS IS NOT HAPPINING RIGHT NOW. "Im good Cassy do you need help." He asks. Cassy ew, that does not fit Cassandra."First dont call me cassy and second no i dont..... Argh see this is what i get for getting distracted." Cassandra says as she pours way too much grape juice into a cup which over spills then stains. Cassandra went to go get a towl when you saw varian pull something from his apron pocket. He placed some of this white rock on the stain and then picked up a bunch (dont know how to spell Bowque) of flowers then lets a drop of water fall onto the stain, then it disappears. You stare in amazement and get your journel and write down what he was saying about it. But your book slipped from your grasp and fell on varians head. Ooh thats gonna leave a mark. "Ow what the." Varian looks up but you darted into your room. "Whats this?" Varian says flicking through the pages

Backstory behind the journel

When you first moved in with varian a year back he gave you the journel to write your thoughts and ideas in if you ever needed. Over the year Rapunzel tought you how to paint/draw really well. You have written everything you know about alchemy in there and even failed experiments that you've yet to complete.

Backstory over

"Wow this is amazing all these new ideas for inventions and potions. This could change everything i know about alchemy." Varian says walking back and fourth while reading the pages. He then stops for a moment looking at one page in particular. A drawing you did at the back of your book of varian and the old you with crossed pinkies saying best friends. Tears started to form in his eyes. But ruining the moment like she always does Cassandra says. "I know who the book belongs to so im gonna take it to them right away." Cassandra takes the book and looks up to where you are. You wave and mouth 'ill be there in a few minutes.' You heard varian say some things about the expo. Then you heard varian say if "i help you with your lady in waiting duties you can help me and be my apprentice." You got a bit mad at that and how he completely forgot about you but you just shrugg it off.

A few minutes later

"Here Y/N i think you dropped your book but guess what...." "Varian is in the science expo so i can talk to him. Yeah i know just one problem. QUIRIN SAID WE WERNT ALLOWED TO TALK!!" You yelled bursting into tears. "Cassandra just leave.." you sniff. "Ok i will just to let you know i dont think he will reckonise you so." Cassandra says backing out of your room.

Varians P.O.V

"Ok fiiiiine." Cassandra says. "Yay we should get started." For 10 minutes me and cass start to do her lady in waiting duties.
I was cleaning a painting frame when cass came up to me with a bucket of warm and soapy water. "Wow your doing a good job Co-Lady-In-Waiting." She walks up the ladder im standing on. "Hey you dont want to put a title on it now do ya." I joke. "Haha very funny." After that i stop listening because i saw a girl that looked exactly like me just with green eyes. She looks familiar but im not sure how. I think its the green eyes. She spots me and just runs away. "VARIAN YOU IN THERE.... HELLO!!" I see a hand getting waved in my face. "Sorry... um do you notice a girl that looks exactly like me but with green eyes because they seem to have been following me around the castle all day." I ask. "Oh her yeah shes a umm.. new lady in waiting trainee.... her name is F/N (fake name)... yeah.." cassandra says. "Hmmm o.....ka...y." i say. It was very suspicious really.

Cassandras P.O.V

I was helping varian with a painting frame when i noticed that he was staring at.... oh no.... Y/N. She was walking past the room when varian stared off into space. "VARIAN YOU IN THERE.... HELLO!!" I say waving my hand infront of varians face. "Sorry... um do you notice a girl that looks exactly like me but with green eyes because they seem to have been following me around the castle all day." He asks. "Oh her shes a lady in waiting trainee....umm.. her names F/N..... yeah.." i say running off.