~DTL.2~

Jamera Holiday

Jamera Holiday

Darius had been standoffish for the last couple of days and I couldn't figure out why. Darius usually had a bad attitude it was just who he was.

"Jamera can you check all my voicemails on my phone" Darius asked coming into the room shirtless.

"Yea babe sure" I responded grabbing his phone off the nightstand.

I went through the messages, they were all about meetings and ideas for new products for his clothing line.

"Darius it's Aaliyah..Aaliyah Colemon. We need to talk. Call me back" the unfamiliar voice repeated through the voicemail.

I didn't recognize the voice but a damn sure recognized the name. Aaliyah was Darius ex—girlfriend he always rambled on about early in our relationship. It took forever for us to actually make it officially. Since it took him so long to get over Aaliyah.

I didn't know who this girl was but there was obviously nothing important for her to talk to Darius about since she hasn't talked to him in years. I didn't need her coming in ruining the life we have.

I quickly deleted the voicemail and set his phone back on the night stand.

"Any important messages" Darius asked walking back into our room.

"All the ones worth listening too we're kept. All the non important ones were trashed." I smiled scooting to the edge of the bed while he sat down.

"Aight." He said lotioning his body, getting ready for his work day.

I kissed him, smothering him in kisses all across his jawline. "I gotta go Mera. I'll see you tonight" he stood up.

"Darius I'm tired of this. Now I can't even show you affection" I stood up crossing my arms.

"Man I gotta go to work. Ain't nothing personal" he responded putting his clothes on.

I smacked my lips "then give me a kiss"

He walked towards me giving me a petty peck on the lips. "There I'll see you tonight" he put on his yeezyz and walking out the door.

I just rolled my eyes in annoyance. This man is really irking my nerves.

Aaliyah Colemon

It had been a week since I left the message of Darius phone. I don't know if he gotten the message and didn't care to respond or just didn't wanna talk to me. I really didn't know. I could've told him about his daughter over the phone but it didn't feel right. I wanted to tell him in person.