~DTL.31~

Miracle Williams

"Maurice are you serious?" I asked agin in disbelief.

He groaned "Stop being so damn dramatic. It ain't that big of a deal."

My eyes got wide "Obviously it is because you kept it a secret for a reason."

He shrugged "It was a mistake. I can't do anything about it now."

I looked at him like he was crazy and copied his shrug "Your stupid. Do you think that's okay."

"Miracle I get it" He said honestly. "Do you really?"

"Well that's my answer. I don't want to be in a relationship right now anyway."

I rolled my eyes "That don't make no damn sense. Why would you just make that decision and not think of the repercussions."

He groaned and ran his down his face "This is exactly why I ain't wanna tell you. I knew you'd make a big deal."

"What did you expect me to say? Like that's a honest question."

"I don't know." He stood up "I gotta go. Don't tell mom alright"

I chuckled "Your really tripping. Get outta my face." I waved him off.

He chuckled and kissed my cheek. "Love you" He smirked. I rolled my eyes and he left.

Maurice was taking this as a joke but I honestly didn't think it was funny. He knows how much my mom raised him to respect women and treat them right. Then he decides to cheat on his girlfriend like that's okay. Who the hell even does that.

I sat on the couch on my phone when the front door opened. I slightly looked over and saw Jalen. Jalen has still been having a hissy fit since the baby thing. I don't even understand why he was making a big deal out of it.

"Wassup crybaby" I chuckled. He smacked his teeth "Wassup queen indecisive" he put his bag down on the floor.

"Don't just leave your stuff there." I turned around at him. "Come make me pick it up" He snarked.

I rolled my eyes and turned back around "Right" he said. "Can you stop being a little baby already. It's getting old" I said looking at my phone.

"Can you make a decision" he snatched my phone out my hand. "Jalen really? Was that even necessary" I rolled my eyes and tried to snatch my phone.

He moved the phone "Jalen" I said trying to keep getting it. "Stop playing with me" He said not giving me my phone.

"Ugh. Just irritating" I walked past him,to the kitchen. "Miracle. I'm talking to you" he followed me.

"I'm listening" I opened the door to the fridge. "Kids" He said. I turned back around "That's a broad topic. What about kids?" I asked.

He made a face "Are you trying to be funny?" He asked. I slightly laughed "Your so mad. But for what? You act like I said I didn't want kids"

"That's what I'm asking Miracle. Do you want kids?" He leaned on the island.

"No" I said. "Miracle" he looked sad. I started laughing. "I'm joking. I do. Only like two thoe" I took a sip of my Gatorade.

He smiled and walked towards me to pull me into a hug. "Look you were being a moody baby for no reason" I wrapped my arms around his neck.

He buried his head into my neck and laughed. "I know. I was being emotional" he looked into my eyes.

"Mhmm" I said while playing with his hair. "Kiss?" He puckered his lips at me. I grabbed his chin and pecked his lip.

"Love ya" He said and kissed my cheeks. "Love you too boo boo" I hugged him tighter.