~DTL.20~

Aaliyah Colemon

I woke up hearing Kamryn laughing and the smell of food radiating my nostrils. I did my hygiene then walked down the stairs to see Melody cooking breakfast with Kamryn assistance.

"Goodmorning" I smiled as I approached the both of them.

"GoodMorning mommy. Me and Melody are making pancakes look" Kamryn pointed to the pancake mix.

"I know baby I see."I smiled. "GoodMorning Aaliyah I hope you don't mind me cooking" Melody said.

I shook my head "No it's fine. I appreciate it." I smiled at her.

"Okay" she smiled and continued cooking breakfast. After about fifteen minutes she had finish making bacon,pancakes,eggs and hash browns.

The three of us all sat at the table and ate. "Thank you Melody it's delicious." She nodded her head.

"What do you say Kami" I looked over at Melody. "Thank you" She said with food in her mouth.

Melody laughed "Your welcome Kam." Kamryn laughed and continued to eat her breakfast.

My phone rang. I picked it up and got up from the table. "Mother." I said as I answered the phone.

"Daughter. You know your sisters nineteenth birthday is in a couple weeks. I wanna throw her a  party."

"You always throw her a party" I laughed.

"Aaliyah are you going to help me or not"

"Okay mom. Let's do it."

"Alright I'll call you with details and ideas."

I chuckled "Sounds good"

Melody Lane

I was walking through the mall with Ariana. We both stopped in footlocker. We both went or seperate ways and looked through the store.

"Hey" I heard someone's voice say from behind me.

I didn't even bother looking up to see who it was or bother responding. It wasn't a voice I recognized and I was always taught not to talk to strangers.

The person chuckled "I know you heard me" He's deep voice radiated in my ear.

I rolled my eyes and finally looked to see a tall lightskiin, with tattoos all over his body. Damn he's fine I thought to myself. "I know you heard me not respond"

 "I know you heard me not respond"