~DTL.15~

Miracle Williams

Gina Parker                                          7/23/18To:Miracle Williams

Gina Parker 7/23/18
To:Miracle Williams

This is the head Jalen Johnson's team. We are having a meeting this Friday in order to discuss the recent rumors involving him. As a part of his team you will need to attend.

Gina Parker| Head Of Entertainments|
Tel:876-0837-5372| Fax:876-372-4782

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email transmission, including any attached files, may contain confidential information and is intended only for use by the individual(s) to whom it is addressed.

"Good Morning to you to bitch" I rolled my eyes after reading the email

I quickly responded to email informing her bag I'd be there not saying I had a choice or anything but. It's been about two days since the whole thing with Jalen.

"Hope you got the email about Jalen" My bus came to my office to inform me.

I faked a smile "Sure did thank you" She smiled and walked away.

I wasn't really in the mood to even be a work today, I was tired and I was tired of people being all up in my face asking me if the rumor was true and if me and Jalen are still together. Not that it's any of there business anyways but you know people they could care less about your feelings, they just want the tea.

"Hey Miracle are you okay" My co-worker asked me.

I rolled my eyes slightly only because I knew she was asking for my benefit cause she could care less. She's had a crush on Jalen forever and she's just looking for an opportunity to snatch him. "I'm great thank you for asking" I smirked.

"Sooo" She said while still standing by my doorstep. "Are you and Jalen still going strong"

"Yes we are doing great." I slightly lied. She scuffed and walked away. I really couldn't tell you about me and Jalens relationship status I hadn't talked to him and I'm suppose to have a lunch with Jalen and Toya. Let's see how this goes.