~DTL.7~

Darius Boweman

After that fiasco from dinner me and Jamera went home and I really couldn't believe how she was acting.

"You ain't even defend me when she smacked me" Jamera yelled.

Oh when she smacked the dog shit outta you.

I laughed "well that's what happens when you talk outta the side of your mouth."

"So you thought her smacking me was justification for that"

I got in her face "Jamera you can't just talk to people any type of way and not expect anything to happen" I said slowly breaking it down for her.

"Oh but I'm supposed to be your girl" she said sarcastically and turned around from her.

I turned her back around "you lucky I ain't smack you. Don't bring my child into no petty ass shit like that again."

"Man Whateva. I'll do whatever I want" she responded.

"Really okay. Well you not bout to talk about mines anytime you want. You can get yo shit now if it's like that" I said seriously.

"Really" she said shocked.

"Hell Yea really. Does it look like I'm joking" I said opening the door for her to go.

She rolled her eyes and smacked her teeth "oh you gonna sell me out for that bitch Aaliyah"

I stepped closer to her "Nah I'm selling you out for my baby. Me and Aaliyah is done and you gonna let your jealousy to come and ruin a relationship."

Her faced dropped "I'm sorry D" she grabbed my face.

I moved "no you see people's true colors under light. Get out Jamera." She stared at me. "Now" I yelled and she jumped and left.

I love Jamera but she can't bring my child into no argument, she's a child and can't defend herself and anytime I'm around she should never have to.

******************

The next day I woke up and it was about 10 o'clock in the morning. I reached across the bed and realized it was empty. I forgot I had kicked Jamera out. I huffed and got up to handle my hygiene. I had a off day for work so I decided to see if I could see Kamryn.

Text To:Aaliyah Colemon
I got a free day today. What time can I come over to see my baby.

I sent the text and went downstairs to eat some cereal and play the game downstairs. After playing a few rounds I noticed Aaliyah still hadn't text me back.

I checked my messages and it said Read 10:35

"What the fuck" I said to myself.

Text To:Aaliyah Colemon
Ion know what your problem is but I could care less, but you ain't about to play with my child.

A couple minutes later is said Read 10:40. "Oh she got fucked up" I said to myself before springing up from the couch. I quickly got dressed and drove over to her house.