~DTL.17~

Miracle Williams

"As everyone in this room knows Jalen has recently been in some drama about a women alleging to be pregnant by him. Reluctantly the rumors have turned out to be false. As apart of Jalens team let's all make sure we're doing our best for our client" Gina, Jalens Manager said ending the meeting.

I had a decision that I had made and I didn't know how Jalen or anyone would react but it was best for me and his relationship for this to happen. It took me long to come to this conclusion but I finally did and it's time for me to come out.

"Before we end" I stood up at my seat while everyone flashed there eyes at me including Jalen. I cleared my throat. "As we all know I'm Jalens publicist" I studdered.

"A great one at that" Gina smiled and so did Jalen. "Thank you" I said lowly. "Oh my god how do I say this" I said while putting my hand to my forehead.

"Take your time. Just say it" Jalen said making me smile.

"As much as I appreciate my position on Jalens team I have made the decision to resign as Jalen Johnson publicist" I finally spit it out.

A look of shock waved he whole room. "I'm sorry, but I've made my decision. I love being apart of this team but I'd rather be his girlfriend. Thank you all" I said finally before grabbing my things and walking out of the board room.

I shook my head while walking of the elevator. "Miracle" Jalen said, I looked back and shook my head.

I stopped in my tracks "Look Jalen I'm sorry but you cant change my mind"

"I don't want you to change your mind but a heads up wouldve been nice"

I crossed my arms "So you could've stopped me no. This is hard on me just as it is on you, but I can't keep trying to balance your career and this relationship. At the end one of these relationships we're going to end, and I don't know about you but I'd rather it be our work relationship"

He looked down "It was nice having you by my side at work and at home. But I understand where your coming from. I know how hard this pregnancy rumor was on you"

I smiled "I'm glad you understand. I love you Jalen"

He flashed he pearly whites "I love you too Miracle." He pulled me into a hug and kissed me.

"Guess I need a new publicist. Maybe that girl from your job. I always thought she had a crush on me" Jalen broke the hug and smirking.

I punched him in his arm "Yea right. That sneaker chasing hoe. I wish you would. I already got you a new publicist and he doesn't have a vagina" I smirked and proceeded to walk out building.

He laughed "Ow. Punk." He caught up to me and grabbed me hand. I looked over at him and kissed his cheek while we walked hand and hand to the parking lot.

"I gotta go, but I'll see you later on tonight. Your place" I told Jalen as I got to my car.

He kissed my cheek "Sound good" he walked to his car. As I got into my car my notification bar popped up with a notification from Shaderoom

Shaderoom:Recent news that Miracle Williams @CutieMir has resigned from boyfriend Jalen Johnson's @SavageJalen publicist. #Bussiness&PleasureDon'tMix