~DTL.3~

Darius Boweman

I woke up and checked the time on my phone that read 10:02 in the morning. "Damn I need to get up" I said to myself.

Jamera was stretched all over me. I slowly moved her off of me while I rose up to go handle my hygiene.

I brushed my teeth and washed my face. I silently got dressed while Jamera still slept. I was supposed to meet up with Aaliyah today. I didn't know what time or where but I was expecting her to reach out to me. Since she the one who wanna talk, about who knows what.

I was still in disbelief that it was her. Before even going over there I wanted to stop by Jalen house and tell him about the recent events. I know he ain't gonna believe this either.

"Babe where you going" Jamera asked slightly waking up.

I slightly groaned only cause I would hoping I could get out without being caught "I'm going to Jalen house for awhile" I responded.

I wasn't lying I was going to Jalen house I was just going somewhere after but I ain't need a argument right now.

"You seem your in a hurry to just be going to Jalens house" she asked suspiciously.

"Well I haven't seen him in awhile I was just trying to get over there."

"We're you even going to say bye" she asked softly.

No.

"Yes of course Jamera. Please don't start with that sensitive shit either" I said throwing my head back.

She crossed her arms while I walked up to her kissing her forehead "love you I'll be back later"

"Alright" She said quietly. I walked out the house and rode in my red lambo for the day. I was feeling exotic today.

I got to Jalens house and knocked on the door. I was waiting for a good five minutes and he ain't open the door.

"This nigga" I said to myself  before banging on the door.

After a minute he finally arrived at the door "damn nigga banging on my shit like the police."

"Finally nigga. What the fuck was you doing" I asked walking into his house.

"Shiii" he smiled. "A nigga was knocked. I had a wild night last night" he said while rubbing his hand over his face.

"You a trip bro" I laughed while dapping him up.

He laughed and we walked to his living room. "Wassup withchu boy why you over here" Jalen asked while putting on a shirt.

I shook my head "Man crazy shit been happening these last 24 hours"

He plopped next to me "Like what"

"Aaliyah called me bro" he face dropped in disbelief.

"Well she came to my job and left a message with my receptionist and I called her and she wanna meet today and talk"

"Woah nigga what the hell. It's been years bro. What she want"