~DTL.5~

Aaliyah Colemon

2 Weeks later......

For the past few weeks Kamryn, Darius and I have spent time together. You would think we were a big happy family but that definitely wasn't the case. Darius made it very clear that he didn't want to be with me and I could respect that, didn't mean it ain't break my heart. Shit now I know how he felt.

"Darius can you push me" Kamryn asked while we were at the park.

"Yea princess" he responded walking over to her and pushing her.

It was a nice day outside and we tried to find any children friendly activities to do all together. I would have to be there with them for awhile until she got comfortable with him.

"Can I jump off the swing" Kamryn turned and asked Darius.

"No you can't" he said firmly.

"Watch I'll do a little jump" she said.

"Kamryn no" I yelled and right when I said jay she jumped off the swing and hurt herself and immediately started crying.

I ran over to her while Darius scooped her off the floor. "Kamryn baby are you okay" I said moving her hair out her face.

She just cried "she aight. You good Mooch" he asked her, it's the nickname he had given her.

She nodded her head while squeezing him tighter. "You gotta be careful babes" I told her. 

We walked to a table and Darius sat her down. She was still slightly crying. "Ayee you a big girl don't cry" Darius said wiping her tears from her face.

"You want me to kiss it" he asked. She smiled and nodded her head. He kissed her knee where she had scrapped it. "See your okay" he smiled.

She immediately started smiling. "Come on I'll get you some ice cream" she smiled and jumped into his arms.

I rolled my eyes and started waking with them. We got to cold stone and we ordered the ice cream.

"What you want lul mama" Darius asked as he carried her.

She put her hand on her face and thought "umm that one" she said pointing at the cookies and cream.

He smiled "one cookies and cream please." He told the girl.

"Aren't you going to ask Mommy what she wants" Kamryn asked Darius.

I smiled at her, he smiled at her also and turned to me "Mommy what do you want" he said sarcastically.

I rolled my eyes "Nothing Darius. Thank you" I smirked.

"See mommy wants nothing. Something your mommy didn't teach you was, never say no to free ice cream" Darius told Kamryn and they both laughed.

Kamryn got her ice cream cone and Darius payed for it. "Want some" Kamryn asked Darius holding up her ice cream cone.

He smiled and licked the ice cream "delicious"

"Want some Mommy" she turned and asked me.

"No thank you baby" I smiled.