chapter 1 - The Return

Outfits in the external link

From 1.01 "Pilot", night in the woods, over the fog-covered forest floor.

Elena: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (The Vampire Diaries)"

From 1.01 "Pilot", outside the Salvatore Boarding House, Stefan Salvatore stood on the roof.

Stefan: (voice over from 1.01 Pilot) "For over a century, I have lived in secret, until now. I know the risk, but I had no choice."

From 1.04 "Family Ties", in Alex/Elena's room, Stefan and Elena Gilbert sat on her bed, kissing.

Stefan: (voice over from 1.01 Pilot) "I have to know her."

From 1.01 "Pilot", in the cemetery, Stefan and Elena were talking.

"I'm Elena," Elena told him.

"I'm Stefan," Stefan told her.

From 1.06 "Lost Girls", outside the Salvatore Boarding House, Stefan, Kaylin Salvatore and Elena were talking.

Elena swallowed her fear. "What are you?"

Kaylin slowly looked at Stefan.

Stefan looked at Elena blankly, waiting for her reaction.

Kaylin looked at Elena. "We're vampires."

From 1.01 "Pilot", in Stefan's room, Stefan looked toward the balcony. "Damon."

Damon Salvatore smirked. "Stefan."

"Why are you here?" Stefan asked.

"I missed my little brother," Damon told him.

From 1.01 "Pilot", outside the Salvatore Boarding House, Kaylin stood in front of her car and Stefan and Damon.

Damon looked at her in shock. "Kaylin."

Stefan smirked.

"Hello, brothers," Kaylin told them, smirking.

From 1.01 "Pilot", in the foyer of Salvatore Boarding House, Stefan, Nicola and Zach Salvatore stood inside.

Kaylin stood outside at the door.

"Great," Nicola told them sarcastically. "All of the Salvatores are in Mystic Falls now, living under one roof. This should end terribly."

From 1.02 "Night of the Comet", in Town Square, Stefan and Elena were talking.

Elena looked down. "He told me about your ex, Katherine."

From 1.01 "Pilot", in Stefan's room, Stefan looked at a picture of Katherine from 1864.

Elena: (voice over from 1.02 Night of the Comet) "She broke your heart."

Stefan looked up.

Stefan: (voice over from 1.02 Night of the Comet) "That was a long time ago."

From 1.04 "Family Ties", in Stefan's room, Damon looked at the picture of Katherine.

Damon: (voice over from 1.01 Pilot) "Elena, she's a dead ringer for Katherine."

From 1.01 "Pilot", in the Gilbert House's kitchen, Alex Gilbert and Elena stood together.

Damon: (voice over from 1.01 Pilot) "That sister of hers, may be not he twin, but is very close."

From 1.01 "Pilot", in Stefan's room, Stefan and Damon were talking.

"What was her name again?" Damon asked tauntingly. "Alex?"