chapter 12 - The Descent

Outfits in the external link

From 1.01 "Pilot", night in the woods, over the fog-covered forest floor.

Cristian: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (The Vampire Diaries)"

From 2.06 "Plan B", in the Salvatore Boarding House's living room, Alaric was explaining the Sun and the Moon Curse to Damon, Kaylin, Nicola and Jeremy. "Vampires and werewolves used to roam freely until a shaman put a curse on them to limit their power."

From 2.02 "Brave New World", in the parking lot, Mason jumped onto the car, onto the ground, jumping over Carter, in between him, Tyler and Kacie. His eyes were glowing amber gold.

Alaric: (voice over from 2.06 Plan B) "Since then, werewolves can only turn..."

From 1.10 "The Turning Point", outside the high school, up in the sky above Tyler, there was a full moon.

Alaric: (voice over from 2.06 Plan B) "On a full moon."

From 1.06 "Lost Girls", in Stefan's room, Damon put his hand in the sunlight, making his skin sizzle

Alaric: (voice over from 2.06 Plan B) "And vampires are weakened by the sun."

From 2.06 "Plan B", in the Salvatore Boarding House's living room, Alaric was explaining the Sun and the Moon Curse to Damon, Kaylin, Nicola and Jeremy. "The werewolf part of the curse..."

From 2.02 "Brave New World", in the Lockwood Study, Kacie opened the box, revealing the moonstone inside.

Alaric: (voice over from 2.06 Plan B) "Is sealed with the moonstone."

From 2.09 "Katerina", in the Salvatore Boarding House's library, Stefan, Elena and Alex sat on the couch.

Liv was leaning against the back of the couch.

Nicola and Kaylin were sitting in chairs on either side of the couch.

Rose, Damon and Cristian were standing, facing them.

"Klaus is the real deal," Rose told them.

"The oldest vampire in the history of time is coming after my sisters?" Liv asked.    

From 2.11 "By the Light of the Moon", in Alex/Elena's room, Alex and Elena were having a meeting with Elijah.

"I'm prepared to offer the two of you a deal," Elijah told them.

Alex stepped closer. "What kind of a deal?"

"I need you two to stay put, and stop trying to get yourselves killed," Elijah told them.

From 2.11 "By the Light of the Moon", in the Lockwood Cellar, Tyler's bones continued to spasm, break, twist and transform, making him scream in pain. His eyes were glowing gold. His teeth grew into canines.

Kacie backed away toward the gate, behind it.

Tyler looked all around him animalistically.

Kacie closed the gate, grabbing chains from nearby to lock it closed.

Tyler broke free from one of the chains, rushing toward the gate doors with wolf speed, which was slower than vampire speed, trying to break through.

Tyler continued to try to attack, growling and snarling.

Kacie didn't want to leave her brother, not when she had promised that she wouldn't. She backed away outside the door leading outside.

From 2.11 "By the Light of the Moon", in the Lockwood Cellar, Tyler was clothes.