chapter 5 - Kill Or Be Killed

Outfits in the external link

From 1.01 "Pilot", night in the woods, over the fog-covered forest floor.

Nicola: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (The Vampire Diaries)"

From 1.01 "Pilot", outside the Salvatore Boarding House, Stefan Salvatore stood on the roof.

Stefan: (voice over from 1.01 Pilot) "For over a century, I have lived in secret, until now. I know the risk, but I had no choice."

From 1.04 "Family Ties", in Alex/Elena's room, Stefan and Elena Gilbert sat on her bed, kissing.

Stefan: (voice over from 1.01 Pilot) "I have to know her."

From 1.21 "Isobel", in Isobel's House, John was lying on the floor in pain, groaning, a scratch on his forehead from being beat down.

Liv sat in a chair next to him. "Okay, if vampires exist, where the hell are they?"

From 1.02 "Night of the Comet", in Caroline's room, Caroline and Damon were in bed. Damon transformed, hissing.

From 1.19 "Miss Mystic Falls", in the parking lot, Stefan and Eliza stood facing each other. Stefan transformed, biting into her neck.

From 1.06 "Lost Girls", in the cemetery, Kaylin was transformed, blood staining her skin, breathing heavily. She seemed to be caught in the thrill of a kill that she hadn't done for ages.

From 1.14 "Fool Me Once", in the tomb, Anna pulled Elena and Alex toward Pearl and Cristian. She bit Elena's wrist, holding it to Pearl's lips. She bit Alex's neck, holding her head toward Cristian.

Pearl drank from Elena's wrist.

Cristian drank from Alex's neck.

From 1.13 "Children of the Damned", in 1864, on the road, Katherine transformed, biting the man on the neck, feeding.

From 2.02 "Brave New World", in Caroline's hospital room, Caroline had the nurse pinned to the wall by her throat. She transformed, biting the nurse on the neck, feeding.

From 1.02 "Night of the Comet", in Town Square, Stefan and Elena were talking.

Elena looked down. "He told me about your ex, Katherine."

From 1.01 "Pilot", in Stefan's room, Stefan looked at a picture of Katherine from 1864.

Elena: (voice over from 1.02 Night of the Comet) "She broke your heart."

Stefan looked up.

Stefan: (voice over from 1.02 Night of the Comet) "That was a long time ago."

From 2.04 "Memory Lane", in the Salvatore Boarding House's living room, Katherine came face to face with Elena and Alex.

"How do we look exactly alike?" Elena asked.

From 2.04 "Memory Lane", in the Salvatore Boarding House's basement cell, Katherine was chained up, looking at Stefan. "I don't want you seeing Elena anymore. If you don't remove her from your life, I will kill everyone that she loves."

From 2.04 "Memory Lane", in the Grill, Stefan and Elena sat at their table.

"She wants us to fight," Elena told him. "She wants to get between us."

"She already has, Elena," Stefan told her.

They looked at each other.

From 2.03 "Bad Moon Rising", in Eliza's room, Eliza was in her bed, waking up.