chapter 3 - Bad Moon Rising

Outfits in the external link

From 1.01 "Pilot", night in the woods, over the fog-covered forest floor.

Alex: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (The Vampire Diaries)"

From 1.01 "Pilot", outside the Salvatore Boarding House, Stefan Salvatore stood on the roof.

Stefan: (voice over from 1.01 Pilot) "For over a century, I have lived in secret, until now. I know the risk, but I had no choice."

From 1.04 "Family Ties", in Alex/Elena's room, Stefan and Elena Gilbert sat on her bed, kissing.

Stefan: (voice over from 1.01 Pilot) "I have to know her."

From 1.02 "Night of the Comet", in Town Square, Stefan and Elena were talking.

Elena looked down. "He told me about your ex, Katherine."

From 1.01 "Pilot", in Stefan's room, Stefan looked at a picture of Katherine from 1864.

Elena: (voice over from 1.02 Night of the Comet) "She broke your heart."

Stefan looked up.

Stefan: (voice over from 1.02 Night of the Comet) "That was a long time ago."

From 1.11 "Bloodlines", in Stefan's room, Elena and Stefan were sitting together.

"Why do I look like her?" Elena asked. "Why does Alex look like her?" 

From 2.01 "The Return", on the porch of the Lockwood Mansion, Tyler and Kacie were standing outside at the front door on the porch, greeting guests, looking numb and in denial.

Mason walked toward them.

"So the black sheep returns," Tyler told him, crossing his arms over his chest.

Mason stepped up one more step, level with them, looking at Tyler. "Tyler?" He looked at Kacie. "Kacie?"

From 2.01 "The Return", in the Lockwood Mansion, in the living room, Damon was watching Mason and Tyler talking, looking at Liz. "Who's the guy with Tyler?"

"It's the mayor's younger brother, Mason Lockwood," Liz answered. "Tyler and Kacie's uncle." 

From 1.21 "Isobel", in Isobel's House, John was lying on the floor in pain, groaning, a scratch on his forehead from being beat down.

Liv sat in a chair next to him. "Okay, if vampires exist, where the hell are they?"

From 1.22 "Founder's Day", in Grayson's office, Kaylin walked toward John.

John activated the device.

Kaylin was suddenly in pain, holding her head, falling to her knees, screaming.

From 1.22 "Founder's Day", in Town Square, Stefan was suddenly in pain, grabbing his head, falling to his knees.

From 1.22 "Founder's Day", outside the Mystic Grill, Damon was suddenly in pain, grabbing his head, falling to his knees, screaming.

From 1.22 "Founder's Day", in the Grill's bathroom, Anna and Jeremy were in the bathroom.

Anna was suddenly in pain, grabbing her head, screaming.

From 1.22 "Founder's Day", in Town Square, Cristian was suddenly in pain, grabbing his head, falling to his knees, groaning and screaming.

From 1.22 "Founder's Day", in the Town Square, Nicola was pushing her way toward the others, hearing the voices around her, stopping, looking toward the noise.