chapter 21 - The Sun Also Rises

Outfits in the external link

From 1.01 "Pilot", night in the woods, over the fog-covered forest floor.

Alex: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (The Vampire Diaries)"

From 2.04 "Memory Lane", in the Salvatore Boarding House's living room, Katherine came face-to-face with Alex and Elena.

Elena looked at Katherine in shock. "How do we look exactly alike?"

From 2.08 "Rose", in the abandoned house, Alex, Elena and Rose were talking.

Rose looked at Elena. "You're a Petrova Doppelganger." She looked at Alex. "And you're the Wraith. You're the keys to breaking the curse."

From 2.19 "Klaus", in Alaric's Apartment, Klaus walked out of the wooden crate, looking down at Alaric.

Elijah: (voice over from 2.20 The Last Day) "Klaus is a vampire born of a werewolf bloodline."

From 2.20 "The Last Day", in the library of the Salvatore Boarding House, Stefan, Alex and Elena were sitting on the couch.

Kaylin and Nicola were sitting in two chairs on either side of the couch.

Elijah was standing in front of them, explaining. "The curse has kept his werewolf aspect from manifesting. But if he breaks it, he'll be a true hybrid."

From 2.20 "The Last Day", in the hallway of the Salvatore Boarding House, Cristian and Liv walked closer from the hall behind Jenna.

Damon, Nicola and Kaylin walked closer from the hall behind Alaric.

Elena, Alex, Stefan and Elijah walked closer from the hall to Jenna's right and Alaric's left.

"He wanted me to deliver a message," Alaric told them. "The sacrifice happens tonight."

From 2.20 "The Last Day", in the library of the Salvatore Boarding House, Stefan, Alex and Elena were sitting on the couch.

Kaylin and Nicola were sitting in two chairs on either side of the couch.

Damon was with them.

Elijah was standing in front of them, explaining. "The ritual itself is relatively straightforward."

From 2.19 "Klaus", in Alaric's Loft, Greta was casting her spell.

Elijah: (voice over from 2.20 The Last Day) "A witch will channel the power of the full moon..."

From 2.02 "Brave New World", in the Lockwood study, Kacie was holding the moonstone.

Elijah: (voice over from 2.20 The Last Day) "To release the spell that's bound within the stone."

From 2.20 "The Last Day", outside the hospital, Tyler started to walk past, stopping suddenly, holding his head in pain, screaming. 

Caroline suddenly held her head, screaming in pain.

Elijah: (voice over from 2.20 The Last Day) "After that, Klaus, being both werewolf and vampire..."

From 2.20 "The Last Day", in the tomb, Caroline and Tyler were chained against the walls, facing each other.

Elijah: (voice over from 2.20 The Last Day) "Will sacrifice one of each."

From 2.20 "The Last Day", in the library of the Salvatore Boarding House, Stefan, Alex and Elena were sitting on the couch.

Kaylin and Nicola were sitting in two chairs on either side of the couch.

Damon was with them.

Elijah was standing in front of them.