chapter 20 - The Last Day

Outfits in the external link 

From 1.01 "Pilot", night in the woods, over the fog-covered forest floor.

Elena: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (The Vampire Diaries)"

From 2.04 "Memory Lane", in the Salvatore Boarding House's living room, Katherine came face-to-face with Alex and Elena.

Elena looked at Katherine in shock. "How do we look exactly alike?"

From 2.08 "Rose", in the abandoned house, Alex, Elena and Rose were talking.

Rose looked at Elena. "You're a Petrova Doppelganger." She looked at Alex. "And you're the Wraith. You're the keys to breaking the curse."

From 2.19 "Klaus", on the Lockwood lawn, Elijah and Nicola were standing nearby the bridge.

Elijah pressed his lips over a smirk, leaning closer. "The Curse of the Sun and the Moon... is fake." He tilted his head. "It doesn't exist."  

Elijah and Nicola were walking along.

"But if there's no curse..." Nicola trailed off.

"Oh, there's a curse," Elijah explained. "Just not that one. This one's much worse. It's a curse placed on Klaus."

From 2.19 "Klaus", in the Lockwood Mansion's living room, Nicola was sitting down. "What does that make Klaus? A werewolf? Or a vampire?"

"He's both," Elijah answered.

From 2.19 "Klaus", in the library of the Salvatore Boarding House, Jenna and Liv were sitting on the couch.

Alex and Elena were with them.

"When I was little, your mom used to tell me bedtime stories," Jenna told them. "Stories about vampires. I never thought that what she said could be true."

"It is true, Jenna," Liv told her. "We should have told you."

From 2.19 "Klaus", in the kitchen of the Gilbert House, Jenna reached toward Liv to grab her arm.

Alaric/Klaus grabbed Liv before she could, pulling her closer to him, with Liv's back to his chest, holding the knife to her throat. He looked at Jenna. "You're not going anywhere. You try to run..." He took Liv's arm. Liv tried to pull away, struggling. Alaric/Klaus aimed the knife at Liv's stomach, about to plunge it into her to make her stop. He looked at Jenna, smirking. Jenna was horrified. "Well, you don't want me to finish, do you?"

Cristian rushed inside, taking Liv out of his grasp, putting her nearby Jenna.

Jenna pulled Liv closer.

Cristian had the knife in his hand, pushing Alaric/Klaus against the wall, holding the knife to his throat.

From 2.19 "Klaus", in the Lockwood Mansion, Nicola and Elijah were talking.

"What is Klaus's curse?" Nicola asked.

Elijah gestured for Nicola to sit.

Nicola took a seat on the couch.

Elijah walked closer. "The witches, the servants of nature, saw to it that my brother's werewolf side would become dormant."

From 2.19 "Klaus", in Alaric's Apartment, Klaus walked out of the wooden crate, looking down at Alaric.

Elijah: (voice over from 2.19 Klaus) "He wants to trigger that part of him that's a werewolf."

From 2.19 "Klaus", in the Lockwood Mansion, Nicola and Elijah were talking.