chapter 15 - The Dinner Party

Outfits in the external link

From 1.01 "Pilot", night in the woods, over the fog-covered forest floor.

Damon: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (The Vampire Diaries)"

From 2.04 "Memory Lane", in the Salvatore Boarding House's living room, Katherine came face-to-face with Alex and Elena.

Elena looked at Katherine in shock. "How do we look exactly alike?"

From 2.08 "Rose", in the abandoned house, Alex, Elena and Rose were talking.

Rose looked at Elena. "You're a Petrova Doppelganger." She looked at Alex. "And you're the Wraith. You're the keys to breaking the curse."  

"The Sun and the Moon Curse?" Elena asked.

From 2.09 "Katerina", in the Salvatore Boarding House's library, Stefan, Elena and Alex sat on the couch.

Liv was leaning against the back of the couch.

Nicola and Kaylin were sitting in chairs on either side of the couch.

Rose, Damon and Cristian were standing, facing them.

"Klaus is the real deal," Rose told them.

"Who is he?" Nicola asked.

"He's one of the Originals," Kaylin answered. "He's a legend."

"From the first generation of vampires," Cristian explained.

"The oldest vampire in the history of time is coming after my sisters?" Liv asked.  

From 2.08 "Rose", in the abandoned house's foyer, Elijah walked in.

Elena: (voice over from 2.09 Katerina) "Elijah."

Kaylin: (voice over from 2.09 Katerina) "One of the Originals."

From 2.11 "By the Light of the Moon", in Alex/Elena's room, Alex and Elena were having a meeting with Elijah.

"I'm prepared to offer the two of you a deal," Elijah told them.

Alex stepped closer. "What kind of a deal?"

Elijah walked toward Elena's dresser. "You two and I will draw out Klaus together, and I shall make certain that your friends and family will remain unharmed."

"And then what?" Elena asked.

Elijah turned to face them. "Then I kill him."

From 2.14 "Crying Wolf", in the guest room of the Forbes House, Elena was in the hallway, sitting on the floor, on the phone with Stefan. "Take me far, far away."

From 2.14 "Crying Wolf", outside the Gilbert Lake House, Stefan's Car pulled up.

Stefan: (voice over from 2.14 Crying Wolf) "Where'd you like to go?"

From 2.14 "Crying Wolf", in the Gilbert Lake House, Elena and Stefan stood in the hidden closet.

Elena looked through the belongings. "These must be the other Jonathon Gilbert journals."

From 2.13 "Daddy Issues", in Cristian's House, Liv, Cristian and John were talking.

"So, I come bearing gifts," John told them, opening a folded cloth on a table, revealing a silver dagger and a jar full of white ash.

Liv stepped closer. "What is that?"

"This is how you kill an Original," John answered. "In this vial is ash from a white oak tree that dates back to the genesis of the Originals. The dagger must be dipped into the ash, and then plugged into their heart."