chapter 14 - Crying Wolf

Outfits in the external link

From 1.01 "Pilot", night in the woods, over the fog-covered forest floor.

Tyler: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (The Vampire Diaries)"

From 2.06 "Plan B", in the Salvatore Boarding House's living room, Alaric was explaining the Sun and the Moon Curse to Damon, Kaylin, Nicola and Jeremy. "Vampires and werewolves used to roam freely until a shaman put a curse on them to limit their power."

From 2.02 "Brave New World", in the parking lot, Mason jumped onto the car, onto the ground, jumping over Carter, in between him, Tyler and Kacie. His eyes were glowing amber gold.

Alaric: (voice over from 2.06 Plan B) "Since then, werewolves can only turn..."

From 1.10 "The Turning Point", outside the high school, up in the sky above Tyler, there was a full moon.

Alaric: (voice over from 2.06 Plan B) "On a full moon."

From 1.06 "Lost Girls", in Stefan's room, Damon put his hand in the sunlight, making his skin sizzle

Alaric: (voice over from 2.06 Plan B) "And vampires are weakened by the sun."

From 2.06 "Plan B", in the Salvatore Boarding House's living room, Alaric was explaining the Sun and the Moon Curse to Damon, Kaylin, Nicola and Jeremy. "The werewolf part of the curse..."

From 2.02 "Brave New World", in the Lockwood Study, Kacie opened the box, revealing the moonstone inside.

Alaric: (voice over from 2.06 Plan B) "Is sealed with the moonstone."

From 2.09 "Katerina", in the Salvatore Boarding House's library, Stefan, Elena and Alex sat on the couch.

Liv was leaning against the back of the couch.

Nicola and Kaylin were sitting in chairs on either side of the couch.

Rose, Damon and Cristian were standing, facing them.

"Klaus is the real deal," Rose told them.

"Okay, so you're saying the oldest vampire in the history of time is coming after my sisters?" Liv asked. 

From 2.11 "By the Light of the Moon", in Alex/Elena's room, Alex and Elena were meeting with Elijah.

"Klaus is the most feared and hated of the Originals," Elijah told them. "But I'm here, and I'm prepared to offer you a deal."

From 2.13 "Daddy Issues", in Stefan's room, Stefan, Damon, Kaylin and Nicola were talking.

"Do you trust Elijah?" Stefan asked. "I don't trust him. He's an Original. He can't be trusted."

From 2.11 "By the Light of the Moon", in the Martin apartment, Luka put the moonstone on the desk.

Jonas picked the moonstone up.

Bonnie: (voice over from 2.13 Daddy Issues) "Elena told me you're both working for Elijah."

From 2.13 "Daddy Issues", in the Town Square, Jonas and Bonnie were walking.

"So don't lie about it," Bonnie told him.

From 2.11 "By the Light of the Moon", in the Lockwood Mansion's foyer, Tyler, Kacie and Carol stood inside, facing Jules on the outside.

"I'm Jules," Jules told them. "I'm trying to track down Mason."

From 2.12 "The Descent", in the Grill, Kacie, Tyler and Jules sat at their table.