chapter 11 - By the Light of the Moon

Outfits in the external link

From 1.01 "Pilot", night in the woods, over the fog-covered forest floor.

Kacie: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (The Vampire Diaries)"

From 2.06 "Plan B", in the Salvatore Boarding House's living room, Alaric was explaining the Sun and the Moon Curse to Damon, Kaylin, Nicola and Jeremy. "Vampires and werewolves used to roam freely until a shaman put a curse on them to limit their power."

From 2.02 "Brave New World", in the parking lot, Mason jumped onto the car, onto the ground, jumping over Carter, in between him, Tyler and Kacie. His eyes were glowing amber gold.

Alaric: (voice over from 2.06 Plan B) "Since then, werewolves can only turn..."

From 1.10 "The Turning Point", outside the high school, up in the sky above Tyler, there was a full moon.

Alaric: (voice over from 2.06 Plan B) "On a full moon."

From 1.06 "Lost Girls", in Stefan's room, Damon put his hand in the sunlight, making his skin sizzle

Alaric: (voice over from 2.06 Plan B) "And vampires are weakened by the sun."

From 2.06 "Plan B", in the Salvatore Boarding House's living room, Alaric was explaining the Sun and the Moon Curse to Damon, Kaylin, Nicola and Jeremy. "The werewolf part of the curse..."

From 2.02 "Brave New World", in the Lockwood Study, Kacie opened the box, revealing the moonstone inside.

Alaric: (voice over from 2.06 Plan B) "Is sealed with the moonstone."

From 1.02 "Night of the Comet", in Town Square, Stefan and Elena were talking.

Elena looked down. "He told me about your ex, Katherine."

From 1.01 "Pilot", in Stefan's room, Stefan looked at a picture of Katherine from 1864.

From 2.04 "Memory Lane", in the Salvatore Boarding House's living room, Katherine came face to face with Elena and Alex.

"How do we look exactly alike?" Elena asked.

From 2.08 "Rose", in the abandoned house, Alex, Elena and Rose were talking about the Sun and the Moon Curse.

"The moonstone is what breaks the curse," Alex told her.

"The sacrifice is what breaks it," Rose told them. "The blood of the Wraith and the Doppelganger." She looked at Elena. "You're the Doppelganger." She looked at Alex. "You're the Wraith. Which means, in order to break the curse, the two of you have to die."

Alex and Elena were in shocked denial.

From 2.08 "Rose", in the abandoned warehouse, Elijah walked in.

Elena: (voice over from 2.09 Katerina) "Elijah?"

Kaylin: (voice over from 2.09 Katerina) "One of the Originals."

From 2.10 "The Sacrifice", in Slater's Apartment, Elijah stood in front of the two vampires, pushing his hands into their chests, ripping out their hearts, killing them.

Alex and Elena watched as the vampire bodies fell to the floor, gasping in shock.

Elijah let the hearts fall to the floor. He looked at Alex, Damon, Stefan and Elena.

Damon and Stefan stood in front of Alex and Elena protectively, preparing to fight to keep them safe.

From 2.09 "Katerina", in the Salvatore Boarding House's library, Stefan, Elena and Alex sat on the couch.