Goodmorning, My Love

It was a Saturday, and the morning sun shone through the crack of the window. Gerard woke up to a weight on top of him.

"Gee, wake up," Frank said, staring at his boyfriend's face, taking in every detail.

"Mph," Gerard responded with a grunt.

Frank, instead of responding, kissed Gerard. He knew that always woke him up.

Gerard smiled, and then wrapped his arms sleepily around Frank and flipped them over, so Frank was under Gerard.

"Ow, you're squishing me," Frank complained. Gerard just lazily giggled in response. Frank tried squirming out from under Gerard, but it was no use.

Gerard opened his eyes, staring into Frank's hazel green ones. He loved his eyes. They were like a beautiful painting, and were easy to get lost in. He slowly rolled off of Frank, and laid back down beside him, so they were facing each other.

"Good morning, Frankie," Gerard softly spoke, booping the tip of Frank's nose.

"Good morning, my love," Frank replied, sweeping Gerard's black hair out of his face.

They both stared lovingly at each other, until Frank crawled back on top of Gerard, straddling him. Gerard reached up and pulled Frank down for a kiss, tangling his hand in his hair. Frank kissed back, cupping Gerard's cheeks. When Frank pulled away, Gerard's face was a shade of crimson red.

"You're blushing," Frank giggled. Gerard put his hands over his face, smiling embarrassingly. Frank lightly grabbed Gerard's hands and removed them from his face. "Don't try to hide it, I love making you blush."

Instead of responding, Gerard slowly sat up, making Frank wrap his legs around his torso and making Gerard tightly hold his back. He hugged Frank, burying his face in his neck. Frank following suit. They fit perfectly in each other's arms, which they both loved. Gerard collapsed back down on the bed, taking Frank with him. They both playfully laughed when they hit the mattress, arms still tightly interlocked. When the laughing slowly ceased, Frank looked at Gerard with pure adoration.

So much adoration. Gerard, with his hazel eyes, pointy nose, messy black hair, and a smile that could cure cancer. He felt a tear slip down his cheek. He noticed Gerard's face change from playfulness to worry.

"Frankie? What's wrong?" He asked softly, placing a hand on Frank's cheek.

"I-I just love you so fucking much, baby," Frank replied, hand resting over top of Gerard's, which was holding his cheek.

This took Gerard back, because he wasn't expecting Frank to cry over him. Gerard shuffled as close as he could to Frank, wrapping his arms securely around him.

"I love you so much. You mean the world to me, Frankie."

Gerard kissed the top of Frank's head, and they fell peacefully back asleep