Argumentative

No you aren't going crazy, it's actually another update! Woahhhh! This is another prompt I saw on Pinterest because apparently that's what I'm obsessed with looking at lately! (Maybe it's because I really want a boyfriend and like to imagine myself in these scenarios? I know, sad right.) Also, thanks so much for all the votes and reads...let me know of any prompts you have!

"You're being ridiculous!" Gerard yelled towards Frank, who was standing in the doorway.

"I'm being ridiculous? All you do all day is sit in here and draw! You never make time for me!" Frank rebutted, throwing his arms in the air.

Frank felt that Gerard was drifting away from him. All Gerard did all day was sit in his art room and draw, paint, whatever. He never asked Frank how he was doing or made an effort to spend time with him. Gerard felt like every single time he would make an effort, Frank would brush him off and not try to hold a conversation. He also loved art, so he didn't see the issue. This day, however, Frank finally had enough and decided to confront his boyfriend.

"Yeah, well at least I'm spending my time on something useful! Not playing some dumb video game!" Gerard stood up out of his chair.

"You think I play video games all day? That's really what you think? I do a hell of a lot more than you assume and if you actually asked me about my life then you'd know!"

"Every time I've asked you how your day was, you're like 'fine', 'good', 'I don't want to talk about it', whatever! Why now do you all of the sudden care!" Gerard exclaimed, anger building up in his eyes.

"Because, Gerard! You never made an effort to get me to say anything more! It was like you didn't care and were saying it because of habit! Am I really some fucking routine to you?"

Frank stepped towards Gerard's art table. He reached over and grabbed one of his paintbrushes, placing a hand on each end.

"Are you fucking kidding me? You're acting like a baby!" Gerard said, again stepping towards Frank. "You have no idea how hard I work to buy all this shit! I love my art, it's my fucking pride and joy!"

That was it. Frank snapped the paintbrush in half, angrily throwing the pieces on the ground and ignoring the shriek coming from Gerard. Frank walked close enough to a Gerard that he could see the rage behind his eyes.

"Your art? Really? That's your fucking pride and joy?" Frank felt tears beginning to well up in his eyes as he shouted. "Do you really love your stupid art more than me?!"

"Frank, don't be stupid!" Gerard replied, but was cut off.

"If that's what you really think than take whatever's your's and leave!" Frank exclaimed, tears streaming down his cheeks. Gerard stood there, silent. Frank could see him pondering something.

"Fine then! Maybe I will!"

All in one swift movement, Gerard placed a hand under Frank's legs and one on his back, picking him up bridal style. Before Frank could even say a word, Gerard was walking them towards the front door of the house.

"What the hell are you doing?" Frank asked, squirming around slightly.

Gerard didn't answer until he had stepped outside the front door of the house. "I'm doing what you told me. Taking what's mine and leaving."

Frank gazed at his smiling face, before resting his head on Gerard's chest and sighing.

"I love you, motherfucker."