Chapter 1~

Dedicated to 7pk

I'd like to take this time to officially dedicate this book to my friends. Although we've never met, 7pk.. you guys are my most precious friends and I cherish you guys very much. Thank you for always being there, and helping me through the rough times.

Now on with the story.. HAPPY READING

—————

~Yoongi & Namjoon~

Yoongi and Namjoon slowly walk into a blinding white room with golden boarders.

"Hello" a voice of velvet echos through the room.

"Hello big G" Yoongi says while Namjoon elbows Yoongi in the ribs. "I mean,boss"

"I see your jokes never stop, Yoongi my son" the voice says.

"We were told you had a mission for us boss" Namjoon says looking no where in particular since the loud voice belongs to God and they have never seen him.

That's a privilege for only a few. A privilege Namjoon and Yoongi have been working hard for.

"Yes, your mission is to go and find the sin. It's become chaos down there and it's killing me to see it happen." The voice says.

Yoongi being the first to speak asks hesitantly "where is down there?"

"Earth" silence.

Out of all the missions they've been on, the different worlds, and the many different dimensions, they have never been to Earth. The world of destruction. A world that's dying. A world that almost seemed to be a mistake. And earth was no place to be since evil resides in the center of it. It was hell for those mortals. At least that's what they've learned since they've only ever heard rumors. Not many angels go and come back.. and no one knows why.

"What the hell do you mean earth?" Yoongi begins to look around.

"Earth. You know, it's a planet down below. The one you have learned about.. earth." The voice says.

"I know what earth is and where it's located. What I mean to ask is.. why earth?! It's impossible to save that dying planet!"

"Be kind. Those who reside on earth are still your fellow brothers and sisters."

"I think Yoongi is just surprised to hear such... news" namjoon finally speaks up after being shocked himself.

"This mission isn't renegotiable. It's already written is light" The voice says. "This will be your last mission"

At this, Yoongi and Namjoon look at each other. They can read the fear in each others eyes.. the questioning look.. but yet they still blurt out the same answer.

"Deal!" They both exclaim.

——————

HEY THERE READERS! It's me. Ya girl.
I hope this wasn't too disappointing.. there's more to come! So stick around. 💕

Thank you for reading, please support and share my book?

Love ya lots! 💜