Chapter 7~

Once Jimin reaches the small park across the street from the mall, he sits down next to a sleeping Yoongi.

His eyes drift over the sleeping angel making his heart thump loudly.

"How can you sleep in such a place?" Jimin mummers as he moves a strand of hair away from Yoongi's eyes.

"I'm not asleep" Yoongi says as his eyes slowly opened to find Jimin's face just inches from his own.

Leaning back Jimin smirks trying hard to hide his surprise and blush.

"Were you testing me? Think I'll kill ya?" Jimin asks with a brow raised.

"No" Yoongi stretches. "I was listening to the wind before you came and just didn't want to open my eyes." He says crossing his arms.

"Whys that?" Jimin looks at the trees that slowly blew with the wind.

"Doesn't matter. We're hear for a deal" Yoongi says with a sigh.

"What's the deal?" Jimin asks crossing his arms with a small pout.

"If you... help me" Yoongi stops shaking his head. "No never mind. I should just send you back to hell" he mumbles loud enough for Jimin to hear.

"Help you with what?" Jimin turns to look at Yoongi who is now staring at his shoes.

"I'm curious" Yoongi finally admits.

"Curious? What about? Sex with a man?" Jimin smirks.

"What?" Yoongi turns red in the face and looks at Jimin. "No! I'm curious about this w- world" he stutters. "Humans. Music. Food.. it's all so.. new and fascinating" Yoongi says making Jimin smile at his cuteness. "I mean I have learned about earth.. when it was made and why kind of people live here.. I even know the fate of Earth in its endings, but I've never actually learned how things are so beautiful down here.. I honestly thought it was just a waste land and trash" Yoongi nods at the end of his explanation.

All Jimin could think was this angel was to blunt for his own good.

"So you want to learn the human way. Why?" He asks.

"Ever since I've been here.. I'm feeling for once. I can't help but be curious. This human form makes me this way and the temptation to know the answers is eating at me" Yoongi says. "I really.. want some answers" Yoongi looks back at his shoes.

Jimin giggles softly as he stands up.

"You're cute Min Yoongi. But what's in it for me?" Jimin now looks down at Yoongi.

"Well, for one I won't kill you. I'll let you walk free around to teach me but at the end of this week, you've got to go back to that pit" Yoongi says referring to hell.

Jimin frowns but thinks it over before sticking his hand out to Yoongi.

"Deal" he smiles making Yoongi confused.

"I was sure you'd be against this type of deal and ask more from me" He says looking at Jimin's hand.

"Then why ask? It doesn't matter. A week of hanging out with a cute angel is an opportunity I don't want to pass up." Jimin winks making Yoongi blush.

Taking Jimin's hand and standing up he smiles. "Great. So now I need help with my bed" Yoongi says making Jimin choke.

"S- sorry what?" Jimin covers his mouth. "Take me on a date first Min Yoongi. I'm not that easy" Jimin winks.

"What..? No.. I meant I don't have a bed. And what do you mean you're not easy? You've been throwing yourself at me this whole time" Yoongi points at Jimin accusingly.

"I'm only ever messing around." Jimin rolls his eyes knowing he's lying as he looks back down at Yoongi's hand in his. His heart thumps loudly.

"Well where can I get a bed?" Yoongi asks but Jimin isn't paying attention to him.

"Jimin!" A voice calls out making Jimin pull his hand away from Yoongi and turn to look at a man walking towards them.

He had a long face but was handsome. He had black hair, looked well built, and had this step to his walk that just made him look intimidating.

"Hope" Jimin says slowly. "What brought you here in the realm of the living?" Jimin asks his eyes hard.

"I could ask you the same" The man named hope says looking between Yoongi and Jimin.

"You're a demon.." Yoongi says now stepping forward before Jimin pushes him back.

"What's an angel doing down here in a place of evil? Gonna shine your light and repeal us demons away?" Hope laughs tauntingly.

"I can easily kill you" Yoongi growls.

"Touchy touchy. Obviously you're not a nice angel. Maybe man up stairs should take your wings?" Hope smirks.

Before Yoongi could fire back Jimin steps in front of him and smiles at hope.

"Hope this is Yoongi, Yoongi this is my friend Jung Ho-seok" Jimin gives hope a look before stepping away from in front of Yoongi.

"Oh" Hope says. "Call me hope. Not my name" he says giving Jimin a look and looking back at Yoongi.

"Yoongi" Yoongi mutters while he gave him a hard glare. "And we were just leaving" Yoongi says grabbing Jimin's hand and storming off.

"When I said drag me to my bed I didn't think you'd be this rough" Jimin laughs.

"Oh shut it. Let's go buy me a bed" Yoongi scowls.

"Yes sir" Jimin smiles not letting go of Yoongi's hand.

—————

HEY HEY!!
How'd y'all like it? He hehehehe..
Please ask any questions if ya want!

LOVE YOU GUYS !!