Chapter 19~

"So..." Namjoon says awkwardly as he stares at both the demon and angel in front of him.

"So" Jimin mumbles softly.

"That was sorta hot" Jin says with a smirk on his face. Namjoons head whips into his direction with wide eyes.

"But Jimin is a demon" Namjoon says confused.

"I know that" Jin says crossing his arms and looking into the demons eyes. "This one is different some how" Jin tilts his head. "There's this fighting spirit in him" he smiles softly at the demon.

Jimin's cheeks redden as he tries to look away. The angel looking at him has his memories.. he's the one who knows him better than the rest. So when Jin looks at Jimin, he feels as though he sees right through him.

"I can't help but find him..." Jin pauses looking for the right words to say. "Innocent?" Jin says.

"Ha!" A loud scoff is heard. "Jimin? Innocent?" Hobi laughs. "Maybe at one point" he says crossing his arms.

"Well no thanks to you" Yoongi's growls.

"What do you mean by that?" Jimin's brows scrunch together.

"Nothing" Yoongi responds.

"You need to get cleaned up" Jin says standing up. "I can help you" he puts out his hand for Jimin.

The demon looks scared. He's thinking.

"I won't harm you. Besides.." Jin says sadly. "There's nothing I can do to harm you more than you've already been through" he says referring to Jimin's wingless back.

Hesitantly Jimin looks up to Yoongi who nods his head in approval before he takes Jin's hand.

"Okay" Jimin says. "I have some questions for you anyways"

"I'll answer them as best as I can" Jin smiles before leading Jimin to the bathroom.

~JINS POV~

Looking at the demon sit slowly in the tub, Jin began to gather some hand towels from the drawers below the sink.

"It's not as bad as I thought it would be" Jin says softly as he turns the water on and plugs the tub. "Is that warm enough?"

"It's too cold" Jimin says.

"Cold?" Jin laughs a little as he turns the cold off and lets the tub fill with scorching hot water. "Better?"

The demon nods his head. "It's warm now"

Jin was surprised.

"Do you not use cold? And hot is warm?" Jin questions.

"I'm used to fire on my skin I guess" Jimin gives him his eye smile.

So cute, Jin thinks before dabbing Jimin's back with the damp towel.

"I can't feel heat or cold" Jin admits. "Things like that don't really exist for us angels. But as we take human forms we feel just a little" he explains. "But pain is something we're not used to" he smiles as he rings out the towel.

"I've been here dwelling for so long.. I'm not sure I even feel pain to it's full extent anymore" Jimin nods his head letting his blonde locks fall to his eyes. "I think the only pain I feel right now is the fear of losing Yoongi"

"The pain of love" Jin says. "I'm the same right now" Jin says.

"What do you mean?" Jimin turns his head to look at the angel who now looks as if he will cry.

"My promotion.. it's not really a promotion" Jin smiles sadly. "I'll be losing Namjoon soon just like Yoongi will lose you"

"Are you dying?" Jimin asks.

"No"

"Will you see Namjoon again?" He questions.

"In time"

"Then were not the same. I'll die. I won't come back as anything" Jimin says with a small smile as his eyes flicker to gold. "You will be able to see Namjoon again.. touch, kiss, love.." Jimin says looking away.

"You never know what He has in store for you" Jin says making Jimin scoff.

"If He cared even a little.." Jimin lets tears fall down his cheeks softly. "He'd let me have a second chance with Yoongi. Alive. He'd let me And Yoongi live and breath happily" Jimin was now sobbing.

Jin's heart ached for the demon.

"I know who you were when you were alive" Jin smiles. "He knows you as well. He knows you didn't intend to-" Jin stopped speaking, afraid to tell Jimin the truth. "He may have plans for you" Jin smiles. "You were a beautiful soul" Jin puts a loving hand on the demons bear back. "Namjoon healed you last night and I just wiped the blood off you. You should thank Namjoon for this" Jin smiles. "He also sees the good in you"

Jimin looks at Jin confused.

"Don't all angels see good in everything?" He laughs.

"No. We see the sin in everything" Jin says frowning. "We see the taint in all hearts and soul"

"So why don't you guys kill them all?" Jimin asks.

"Because even if we see the taint.. we care for them. Because they feel pain and loss. They understand so much more than we do" Jin tried to explain. "We get jealous of humans honestly" Jin looks at Jimin now. "We even her jealous of you demons"

"Why?" Jimin asks in surprise.

"Because you guys have lived. You guys had a chance to experience ass this" He gestures around him. "You guys are old souls" Jin can't help himself as he lets tears fall. "You guys were before us even.. you guys were angels at one point" Jin says with a smile. "I think I've even seen you guys around when I first became an angel. There's so many of us we don't really get to meet everybody. We simply do what we have to as Gods angels and we get promoted all the way till he lets us become human-" He's stops covering his mouth.

"That's the last stage?" Jimin says in question. "That's your promotion?" He questions as Jin stands up with shaky legs.

"Don't tell Namjoon" he looks pained as he speaks his next words. "But I leave soon. I'm already late" he whispers before he practically runs out of the bathroom.

"Interesting" Jimin says as thoughts run through his mind.

———

HEEELLLLLOOOOO!

I hoped y'all enjoyed. If not, I'm sorry.

I've been busy... and when this book is over I'll fix it. Trust me.. school is getting in the way of my books.. but eh.. I graduate next month so... I'll be able to write more. But this book is coming close to its end. So hang in there 💕