Chapter 21~

Yoongi laid limply, sightly moving with eyes shut tight.

"Wake up" he heard a voice that was familiar.

A soft velvety voice. It held power and authority none the less.

"Who are you?" Yoongi managed to mumble out as he began to open his eyes.

He noticed they were in an underground parking lot. He groaned out as he sat the number 1 on a pillar. So he was on the bottom floor.

"Get him up" a voice says and two pairs of hands wrap around his arms, lifting him to his knees.

A slight pain is felt on his head, and a soft buzzing noise in his ears.

"Yoongi" that voice again.

The angel looks around only to stop on a blonde who was laying on the floor.

Jimin.

"Jimin?" Yoongi was fully awake now. His blood went cold when Jimin didn't answer. "Is h- he...?" Yoongi gulped.

"No. Not yet" Yoongi's eyes snapped over to the voice. His eyes went wide.

"Surprise" The velvety voice hummed. "I'm glad to see you again Yoongi" Jungkook smiles showing his bunny teeth.

"What the hell?" Yoongi struggles to move but the hands that were on his arms tightened their grip.

"Sadly your punishment will be worse than hell" Jungkook frowns. "You broke the law" his velvet voice booms.

"B- boss?" Yoongi stutters, now realizing where he heard that voice from.

"I thought you were smart" Jungkook clicked his tongue. He begins to step towards Jimin before flicking his wrist. "How can a mortal not have an aura?" He chuckles.

Two angles appear from nothing and hold Jimin up.

"Wake up you fool" Jungkook mutters.

And Jimin did just that. His eyes widen before he squirms.

"J- Jungkook?"

"I'm not this mortal you think I am" Jungkook smirks as his voice becomes velvety.

Jimin knows now. His eyes became wider than before. If that's possible. His eyes flicker to Yoongi and he can see the angel looking defeated.

"Yoongi" Jimin whispers softly, feeling his heart hammer.

"Cute" Jungkook smiles before laughing. "I should introduce myself properly" Jungkook nods his head as he looks in between both the angel and demon.

It was silent before footsteps are geared in the distance and the shuffle of someone struggling.

"I go by many names. One I'm fond of is God" Jungkook smiles his bunny smile.

A gasp is heard from Jimin and Yoongi's eyes widen at the sight of Namjoon being thrown the the ground unconscious.

"Well now that were all here, let's get to it" Jungkook claps his hands.

"What's going to happen to us?" Jimin questions.

"Well I have a deal we can make" Jungkook smiles softly. "But I'm not sure I'm up for it.

"P- please" Jimin whimpers as the two angels behind him hold him tightly.

"You've sinned" Jungkook shakes his head. "I remember when I created you. I gave you a light that was bright like your smile" she smiles at the memories. "But you let evil taint your mind" his smile falls.

"It's not his fault" Yoongi defends Jimin.

"It is. There's always a choice. He chose wrong. And he continued to choose wrong even when he had the chance to repent in the afterlife" Jungkook snaps, glaring at Yoongi.

Jimin groans in pain as his eyes flicker to gold.

"Once he dies from that.." Jungkook points at his eyes. "He will have his punishment of not existing" jungkook smirk, wanting to say more but chose not to.

"Let me love" Jimin cries.

"You want to live?" Jungkook kneels down in front of the demon.

Jimin nods weakly as his eyes flicker to Yoongi and back.

"I do" Jimin whispers as Jungkook wipes under the demons eyes.

"What if there's a way you may live?" Jungkook asks with a smile.

"How?"

"That deal I mentioned" Jungkook says standing up. "Let's make a deal. All you have to do is admit your sin" Jungkook smiles as the demon looks at him with wide eyes. "And ask for forgiveness"

______________

Oof.. hello y'all!

Hope you guys aren't too disappointed.

THANK YOU FOR 3k READS!! ILYGSFM!! 💕

:3 please stay tuned for the last chapter to go up maybe like in a day or so. Who knows. 🤷‍♀️