Chapter 16~

"Tae" Jimin's voice comes out shaky as he pushes Yoongi behind him not wanting the devil to see him.

"I have been trying to avoid your sent all night" Tae says as he eyes the peeping angel behind Jimin. "I see you've brought your little friend" he smirks.

"Little?" Yoongi grunts as he steps out from behind Jimin. "Just who the hell do you think you are?" Yoongi growls as he begins to step closer to Tae making Jimin almost faint at the sight.

"Stop" Jimin tells as he pulls Yoongi's wrist making the angel wobble backwards. "That's dangerous" he whispers into Yoongi's ear.

Yoongi looks at the man before him.

"Little angel do you not know me?" Taehyung steps closer and puts a hand out as he touches the angels chin.

"No" Yoongi glares as he smacks taes hand away. "Should I?"

"How cute. An uneducated angel amongst evil in the mortal world" he chuckles with no humor. "I do hope god comes to save you" he smirks as he steps closer to Yoongi.

"No!" Jimin yells as he steps I front of Yoongi right before Taehyung can grab him.

Right before Yoongi could react, they both disappear leaving only a smoky black mist that burned.

Yoongi was panicking.

"Jimin?!" He began looking frantically around him. "Jimin!" He started yelling feeling his eyes water as he began running in any direction his feet took him.

His heart quickened at the thought of something bad happening to Jimin.

His sweet Jimin...

"Hey!" A voice sounds as a hand reaches and grabs Yoongi by his wrist pulling him back to a stop.

Yoongi looks back to the person who had grabbed him in hopes it was Jimin, but the voice didn't match.

"You again?" Yoongi says weakly

"What's wrong?" The coconut head says with scrunched brows.

"J- Jiminie" Yoongi mumble as a tear slips down his cheek. "He's gone" a choked sob leaves his lips.

~JIMINS & TAEHYUNG POV~

Jimin was thrown and pinned to a wall as Taehyung held him by his still bruised neck in an alleyway.

"Why are you still alive?" Taehyung spits out angrily.

Jimin's coughs as he scratches at Taehyung's hands in an attempt to be free.

Seeing the will to live now forming in Jimin's eyes, Taehyung releases Jimin. It's different. The last time his hands were around Jimin, he looked dead. He welcomed it. Now there's a spark. His aura has changed.

This angered Taehyung.

"I should just kill you" Tae says running a hand through his hair.

"Why don't you?" Jimin coughs. "It's not like you lose anything if you do"

"Because I once loved someone before as well" Taehyung says quietly. "That person betrayed me just like that angel will betray you and when that happens you'll already be dead or running back to me" He says glaring at the demon in front of him.

"You're letting me live just so I can learn a lesson?" Jimin chuckles as he rubs his neck.

"Love doesn't exist Jimin. I want you to know that"

"Well I found someone that makes me believe love does exist" Jimin says standing up. "Maybe your love was a fake"

Before he knew it Taehyung was behind him holding his wings tightly.

"The love I felt for him wasn't fake. But his love was" he whispered angrily in Jimin's ear as the demon gasped in fear.

"T- Taehyung " before Jimin can ask anything, before he can beg to be forgiven for his words, Taehyung rips Jimin's wings off roughly and throws them to the ground.

"Your key to hell no longer exists" Tae laughs with no humor.

"Argh!" Jimin screams fill the silence of the alleyway.

"A demon with no key is just a helpless soul wondering in the realm of the living. Nothing can save you" Tae says as he watches Jimin fall to his knees in pain.

The black feathered wings begin to disappear leaving ash.

"You now have no chance of living. You eyes will soon be the death of you" Taehyung's voice whispers into the cold nights air and disappears.

"Shit" Jimin says as he tried to stand but falls again.

Tears are flowing down his cheeks and blood trickling down his back. He could hear a buzzing in his ears as he stands up but leans against the wall. Taking small steps he makes it out to the street lights.

There's no sound. No one else he can ask for help from. That's until he hears someone speak behind him.

"Jimin" his voice sounds surprised and worried as his footsteps became more frantic as he hurriedly ran to Jimin's side.

"Hope" Jimin mummers softly  as he sees the demon holding him up from falling.

"Did he... Taehyung.." he shakes his head knowingly.

"Take to him.." Jimin mumbles softly as his eyes begin to close.

"You're not going back to Taehyung after this! Are you crazy? He'll kill you!" Hope says as his breaths become shaky. His eyes water at his friend who was in pain and close to being unconscious.

"N- no" Jimin shakes his head weakly. "Y- Yoongi" He says right before he welcomes the darkness that threatened to consume him.

—————

HELLO!! I'd like to make an announcement!

I have now made it to 1K!!!! This is my first ever boo to read my only goal before!

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!

So for this beautiful gift you've given me...

I shall return a gift to you.

I have now made a new story.

It's not much.. and I won't publish as frequently as I do with this one. But I'll try! I've had so much fun writing this new book.

It's called

Ending to a Beginning

I hope you all take a look. If it doesn't meet your standards I'm very sorry. It's only the prologue anyways. C: l

THANK YOU ALL AGAIN SOOOO MUCH!

Pic of cover below—

💕💕💕