Chapter 9~

Yoongi looks lost and confused as he holds onto Jimin.

"Why did you kiss me?" Yoongi asks as his cheeks flush red.

Jimin looks at Yoongi. Not just to look because he has to but really look. He can see all the perfection of Yoongi's pale skin. Small freckles that scatter around but not dark enough to really be seen at just a glance. He looked at his natural pout lips and crescent eyes. His small nose and his black hair.

"Answer me!" Yoongi says sounding irritated.

Jimin pulls his hand away from Yoongi plastering a smirk on his face.

"For fun?" Jimin says slowly.

"Fun?" Yoongi repeats as he looks down at his now empty hand feeling a tight squeeze in his chest.

Jimin nods stiffly as he forces a chuckle. "It's fun tainting an angel" Jimin lies smoothly making Yoongi look up sharply. "Soon you'll be like me. Filth" Jimin says coldly. As he turns and grabs the door knob.

"Filth?" Yoongi says making Jimin stop in his place.

He looks back to Yoongi who's now staring at him with a blank face.

"Is that how you see yourself?" Yoongi slurs out as he steps closer to Jimin.

Something flashes in his eyes but before he can determine what exactly it was, Yoongi covered it up with a cold glare.

"Isn't that how you see me?" Jimin venomously says.

"Maybe at first" Yoongi says stepping closer and putting his hand on Jimin's that covers the door knob.

"And now?" Jimin says softly as he sees Yoongi's face inch closer. Jimin heart races at the feel of Yoongi's hand now covering his own.

"And now" Yoongi says slowly as his face inches closer to Jimin.

Jimin does feel it when Yoongi turns the knob to open the door. "I think you should go" Yoongi finishes as he swings the door open wide enough for Jimin to exit. He doesn't miss the way Yoongi's warm mint breath hits his face and how it warms his lower body up.

With a scoff Jimin steps out and turns around.

"Are you really that mad-" Jimin starts but Yoongi slams the door in his face cutting his words off.

"Ass hole!" Jimin yells loudly through the door.

Yoongi presses his head back smiling as he listens to Jimin knocking on the door asking to come in again and ramble on about him being a jerk for slamming the door in his face till an old lady yells for him to shut up and leave.

"So sorry ma'am I'll leave right now" Jimin apologies and everything goes silent.

"I'll text you tomorrow" Yoongi says loud enough for Jimin to hear.

"I knew you were still there" Jimin says with a chuckle. "You got me in trouble with the nice old lady" Jimin says with a pout in his voice.

"Yeah she sounded nice alright calling you an ass face for sure" Yoongi nods.

"I'll get going then my little angel" Jimin says sweetly and shuffles away from the door he had been pressed up against.

As footsteps disappeared Yoongi pushes himself off the door and starts moving things around his apartment. His heart was still racing after the kiss but he just blamed the human body and pushed down his feelings.

~Jimin's POV~

Slowly entering his small apartment he sighs. Setting his wallet and key down on his side table and begins to take off his jacket and shirt but pauses as he hears something move in the bathroom.

"Didn't know you will stop by" Jimin says not looking up and resumes back to unbuttoning his pants.

"Mm well I was feeling a bit out of the loop" a voice says as the bathroom door opens.

"I was going to text you Tae. But I was busy" Jimin says not looking up to handsome man walking towards him.

"Can I trust that?" Taehyung says as he plops himself down on Jimin's bed.

Jimin's eyes slowly make their way to Tae as he slips out of his pants. "Why wouldn't you?" He asks while walking to lay beside Tae.

"I had a little birdie see you at the park and maybe.. follow you?" Tae says looking at Jimin who was laying on his back.

Jimin chuckles softly.

"I already knew he followed me" Jimin nods. "He wasn't so secretive about it" he says as Tae lays down putting his arms under his head.

"I knew you wouldn't be surprised, but I do have a question for you" Tae says as Jimin closes his eyes already knowing the question.

"Please don't ask if you already know the answer" Jimin says quietly. "You know the answer so get it over with" he breaths out roughly.

Soon Tae is on top of him with his hands squeezing Jimin's throat.

"You're going to ruin this mission" Tae spits out angrily. "For what?!" He scoffs. "An angel who will just throw you to hell and go back up like the dog he is?" He yells.

Jimin coughs but never opens his eyes or fights back.

"You're insane park Jimin!" Tae screams and then leans down to Jimin's ear and whispers. "God will never forgive you for your sins. He already turned his back on you".

The coldness of Taehyungs voice sent chills of fear down Jimin's spine and his heart clenched. His eyes slowly opened as Tae releases Jimin's neck and stands up.

"Don't think for a second you'll be welcomed by me again Park Jimin. If I see you, hear you, smell you ever again, I'll make sure to end you for good" but soon Tae looks at Jimin's eyes and smirks. "You're already doomed anyways" Taehyung says as he walks out slamming the door to Jimin's apartment.

Jimin sits up still holding his breath.

"Fuck" he whimpers as he grabs his hair and pulls his knees to his chest. Sobbing out of hurt from Taehyungs words and out of  frustration from the truth in those words make him shake his head.

"Not wanted in both heaven and hell" Jimin laughs sarcastically. His eyes flow up to the mirror hanging above his dresser across his bed and his eyes are glowing gold again.

The anger is building and the hurt is making him shake.

"Save me" he whispers to no one as he stares at himself.

"SAVE ME!" He screams loud as his anger is turned to energy making the room shake and his mirror break. Shards fall and it shocks Jimin. His wings are sprung from his back in a misty form of black tHAT now circles around him.

"Save me" he whispers softly once more before he passes out from exhaustion.