Puppet the Plague Doctor

Oneshot Summary: Puppet is SCP-049, he decided to conduct a psionic experiment on a ten-year old boy with a pink hat from Dimmsdale and 4 Hunter Killers were envolved Hydralisks from Zerus. When the experiment would work out as planned in 10 years.

*****
Puppet had a cloak with a mask with a beak-like beak and black gloves covered half in blood with the stains on his cloak.

He saw a boy named Timmy Turner approaching in his path as he hid quietly being cautious to advoid being caught and Puppet crept towards the 10-year old boy with a pink hat giving a death touch him causing him to be killed.

He took the boy to his lab performing and conducting an experiment on him, he place protoss and zerg dna inside him in the stasis chamber.

Later it's complete, Timmy's now a Hybrid it's abilities is to drain and steal life and slowness.

Puppet's experiement was complete as Timmy was still inside the containment cell, later 4 Hunter Killers were held captivity to be experiment and he had enough protoss dna to fuse with zerg dna by using a syringe.

"It seems the experiment was doing well as planned," He assured.

(10 Years Later)
Puppet has become a Psionic animatronic due to a self-experiment, he controls the Void Forces that could sustain in Void Energies caused by Void Corruptions and control other psionic beings.

Puppet is now omnipotent and immortal because of his Psionic powers to protect and attack. He turned the animatronics into SCP-049-2s to serve him as his servants because he operated on them.

According to the laws of the Universe in the void of time, the powers came beyond it and were chosen right people to protect it from becoming the Void and the Barrier was gateway to 2 worlds where being were to either enter nor exit. Puppet knew the laws fortunately for him and he also knew the Barrier was a gateway from an Unknown World.