The Puppet's Memories of the Funtime Animatronics

PuppetFz is known as the Puppet Master Fnafzone, the Funtime animatronics were his family his origin was that he was from another location, and he was looking at the photographs of him and the funtime animatronics they were his memorial photos.

He mourned them despite the fact to acknowledge the demise of his friends in the pizzeria because the detonation occured which destroyed the location, his room, the rooms of his friends and his friends especially his lab.

He can't deny the truth but the past was haunting him ever since that happened, he remembered the shenanigans happenes with his friends even though he caused them as well, he was the only animatronic that survived from that occurance of that event.

"Why did this have to happen to me? Why's the past been haunting since that happened?" His thought was questioning him racing through the brain.

He's been questioning himself over and over again daily he couldn't forget that event, he already discovered that he has supernatural powers, that were dormant for many years of his life until they were active since the rage and anger was filling him up that his Darkside was triggered.

The Nightshade Pact was a new organization that the workers were sent to destroy his home successfully, and the Leader is Shadow Wilson is the person that wanted to kill the animatronics and destroy the Pizzeria.

Puppet was not the only animatronic but Golden Freddy also survived he also have paranormal powers like him, they were found by Marion Specialist himself offered them to live at the Specialist Mansion as they acknowledged.

Puppet and Golden Freddy lived with the Specialists ever since, the roommates were Violet, Emerald and Caillou, Phantom, Shadow Master and Scarface were like brothers to each other but their animatronics as well, Master Puppet and the Puppetsiders are the allies of the Specialist.

Boris Anderson has died of sacrificion by the Nightshade Pact that he had the same fate as the Funtime animatronics, Caillou Anderson was his son, his an adult wearing a yellow hoodie, pants as well as red shoes and finally has brown hair like his father.

*****

Puppet's Perspective

It's been so many years I was still feeling regret and deep depression with sorrow in tears for leaving Foxy and the others behind to get to safety, Golden Freddy was with me he wasn't evil anymore since the demise happened, he told me that he mourned Freddy because he loves messing with him as well as I like hitting Freddy a lot.

I started to get used to new friends but they ain't the same, Phantom was always motivated me everytime I was deeply upset about the past, he told me that their in the afterlife watching us from above with omniscience.

Marion Specialist the bestest friend that offered me and Golden Freddy to live with him and the others, Caillou came up to ask if I'm hungry but I replied that I was hungry yet as he turned walking to his room.

Well everyone I guess we're gonna call it here right now but I loved doing but intro and outro.

*****

Puppet: Hey guys, it's me Puppet if you like this oneshot don't forget to hit that vote button, comment and follow if you haven't already.

Puppet: Phantom, Shadow Master and Scarface weren't in this series yet but Marion's gonna add them sooner.

Puppet: Everyone have a great wonderful life and goodbye, see you on another oneshot.