Lincoln vs Blue (Friendly Battle)

(EXCTRACTING HYBRID PROFILE: LINCOLN)

Hybrid Designation: Lincoln

Classification: Indominus Rex

Gender: Male

Preferable Habitats: Forest and Grasslands.

Lifespan: Unknown

Length: 30m (70 Feet Tall)

Height: Unknown (60 Feet Long)

Weight: Unknown

Diet: Carnivore

Locomotion: Bipedal

Lincoln's Abilities — Superhuman Characteristics, Shape-Shift, Immortality, Cloak, Immunity, Conceal Thermal Signiture, Detecting Thermal Vision and Many Unspecified Abilities.

***

(EXTRACTING SPECIES PROFILE: BLUE)

Species Designation: Blue

Classification: Velociraptor

Gender: Female

Preferable Habitat: Unknown

Length: 5m (16ft)

Height: 6 (1.83m)

Weight: 150kg

Diet: Carnivore

Blue's Abilities — Speed and Agility.

*****

The Black Void was a desolate, bleak, dark and an empty dimension without any inhabitants in sight with the exception of dark emulated creatures formed from the Void Rifts beyond the realm. Blue woke up with eyes were opened shot, upon realizing that she wasn't on earth, she was slightly scared and afraid, as her blood ran cold and shivers ran down her spine that this place reminded as her nightmares.

However, a transpiring roar materialized throughout the Void as the Raptor recognized that it was very familiar. Thus, A wave of thunderous footsteps shook the ground as Blue feeling the vibration and it was closer and as if something was approaching her.

Nevertheless, she entered her combat stance before glancing around her surroundings to search for any creatures which consisted a possibility to engage her, until an orange claw slash had abruptly materialized at her, and got merely knockbacked within a foot away onto the ground.

Blue groaned in agony, whilst attempting to get up in her feet languidly. The Raptor had staggered slightly while maintaining balance and her sight from a daze, then Blue gazed above to spot an ashen Abelisaurid Theropod with spiky osteoderms on both the neck and the back near it's long tail, the head had quills along with it's long arms with therizinosaurid claws.

Blue was shockingly baffled that she had known this predator before, back on Jurassic World that successfully manipulated her and her sisters to kill every human including Owen Grady in sight.

It was Lincoln — the Indominus Rex. Blue was paled, upon noticing the Hybrid's size was twice larger than the first one that she and her sisters first encountered, the Raptor was more frightened that he's extensive arms were longer and those extensive talons were more serrated with serrated carnivourous teeth interlock on his lipless mouth. Yet, it wasn't those distinctive attributes that scared her. It was the eyes, dark crimson sclera on left side and the right side, the right eye had a black scelra with a hollow glowing crimson iris which left her very fearful.