Special Oneshot: My Birthday

It's April 13 2018, the day today is my 15th birthday, I'm going to invite the entire Specialist family, friends, characters and villains to my birthday.

So I woke up early getting a glass of coffee, before starting my morning routine montage to pass the time, later after my morning routine montage was complete I went to get dressed and I'm gonna set the location to my flagship above Pacific Ocean.

I have to be aware there'll be surprises on the way apart of this special occasion for this day.

*****
After I enlisted the entire family, friends and villains to be in my MVP/VIP birthday party was in my flagship above the ocean and I'm assured that the villains become peaceful for today.

I stood up walking to watch the view of my flagship seeing Shadow X with Slade(Deathstroke) and the Trix arriving but Boris and Puppet were usually the first but instead those five came first.

"Happy Birthday, Tristan!" Shadow X and four villains exclaimed giving them a smile holding my birthday gifts even Slade.

Shadow X remained outside except Slade and the Trix, they all sat there becoming silent, the moment of silcene broke when Boris, Puppet(Pat), Sheila(Violet), Wooram, Victoria, Kyle, Emerald(emerald003), Liz, Eric and the others entered the room.

"Surprise! Happy Birthday!" Everyone exclaimed happily except Slade and the Trix due to their early arrival.

I smiled happily as I'm very happy that they arrived at the party especially the ones whom were my closest friends and it's the best day I ever have with everyone.

***
(Timeskip)

Everyone arrived at the party but some people were outside with their cruise ships,  airships and other various types of ships here, because of too many guests on my flagship. Everyone's eating their food as well as me, meanwhile after we ate our food, they all played some games but I confirmed and assured that nobody's cheating due to unfairness.

Later I gave them prizes for winning and participating the games, it's time for unwrapping the gifts and everyone was waiting for my response.

I got an emerald megalodon tooth necklace and emerald shards from Emerald(emerald003), I got a plushie from Sheila(Violet), I got a green hoodie from Boris, I got xenothium equipment from Shadow X, I got chronosome syringes and other science stuff from Puppet, I got other gifts from the Winx and the Trix, and many more from the Specalist family, friends and villains.

*****
(Timeskip)

The Party is over everyone returned home to their places, dimensons from the multiverse, and especially the entire Specialist family were separated returning to their perspective places, while I returned home with Boris and my other roommates.

*****
(Outroduction)

Hey everyone, I hope you enjoyed this special oneshot that you and everyone is in it. Don't forget to Vote, Comment and Follow.

I apologized that I didn't mention your some of your names due to lots of people attendented the party.

I'm mentioned some here in the outro due to complications.

Shoutouts: emerald003, Kyle Rangel, Eric and Liz, jimthewhale, MarkJasonSolis, EamannJohnMendoza and everyone else.

That's all everyone have a great, wonder, lovely and an awesome life, goodbye!!!