The Death of The Grounding Master

Everyone in the Lair was flummoxed with shock glances in their eyes that they saw a familiar man with a yellow hoodie with a familiar attire the same as Boris.

Caillou Anderson

"We meet again. Father, it's been a while since the last time we've met. Has it?" Caillou greeted with his Dad's vocal tone.

"What the hell are you talking about Caillou? And what do you think are you doing here?" Boris demanded in his dark deep voice sounded a bit similar to Tristan's dark voice.

"500 Swat team members were right behind me along with the Tanks and the Soldiers with them, just in case if they're all dead or wounded," Caillou explained as he took out a special rifle then started charging at full capacity.

"If you attempted to end me, not only they'll destroy you, as well as the others," He warned firmly instructed.

Boris was infuriated. While Tristan, Puppet and others were motionless not making any sudden and unnecessary movements, this time, he decided that he'll kill him despite the fact that he caused the massacre, and Caillou was being honest that the Marines were outside pointing their guns with laser sights at the building.

Boris was about to charge and ram him Caillou took action, then he took a shot at his Father's abdomen receiving pain and agony screaming knowing that the wounds were unbearable to withstand them recoiled away.

"WHAT THE HELL!?!?!?"

"This Rifle is highly enhanced, an advanced version similar compare to the Conversion Rifle, made and designed by the Government," Caillou stated the descriptions of the gun while the rest was classified.

Boris grasped his abdomen with both bare hands attempting to heal his body part, unfortunately, he's ability couldn't function while he made a second charge at Caillou, he recharged the weapon and fired a second shot at the Grounding Master's right knee, then momentarily he fell on the ground.

"You really thought that you could just charged with a lot of force of strength at me?" Caillou asked.

Boris tried maneuvering him but it's very unfortunate that he was shot a few times, his powers were taken away couldn't sustaining any energy anymore, Caillou slowly approached his Father as soon as his feet reach a few meters close to him, then he proceed delivering him a kick flown away to the wall and fell on the ground again.

"This is goodbye, Father. Any last words?"

Boris knew exactly that this is the end for his life, then he realized that he still have the laser blaster, as he took out the blaster shooting Caillou and he dodged while he charged the weapon, this time with full energy and fired the blast at the Grounding Master with a strong impact causing an explosion.

Boris Anderson the Grounding Master has died.

Tristan was mourning his best friend as Puppet did the same, but this time he was crying in a verge of sorrow tears in his eyes in deep depression, and the rest of the Animatronics didn't know Boris this much since Puppet and Tristan knew him the longest before them.

Tristan, Springtrap, Lincoln, Puppet, Golden Freddy and the Phantom Funtime Animatronics were remained flummoxed with shock and perplexed facial experessions from observing the fight between Father and Son, Caillou turned away from Boris' lifeless body facing at them as he pointed the Rifle at Lincoln recharging and fired an impact at him on his right shoulder.

"CAILLOU! STOP THIS!?" Phantom Funtime Foxy cried begging him to stop unfortunately he scoffed the words.

"W-why?" Lincoln moaned in agony with pain converting into the body while holding his shoulder with one hand.

"It's every man for himself." Caillou took a few steps forward pointing the weapon at Lincoln's head.

Suddenly Springtrap lunged at Caillou's back causing him to lose balance tumbling in different directions as he attempted to get the Animatronic off him, Phantom Baby entered his mind possessing him and while the other Phantoms did the same as Baby. Tristan took action supporting and assisting Springtrap and the others as well as Goldie and Puppet.

Tristan took out his demonic sword imbued with dark energy that could absorb his entire life force, as soon as Springtrap got off Caillou once he dropped his weapon as it was taken by Puppet using telekinesis while the Phantoms exit his mind, the Anderson got up taking a notice of his gun and then turned gazing at Puppet.

Caillou was unexpectedly stabbed impaled by the demonic sword piercing through his body, he felt energy converting, coursing throughout his body draining his life force out of him, as his vision was losing visible sight, momentarily he fell on the ground blacked out and leaving his body lifeless.

Caillou Anderson the Son of Boris Anderson has died.

Tristan slowly pulled out his demonic sword with Caillou's life force being absorbed by the Sword, meanwhile everyone including him was gazing upon Caillou's lifeless body, and then a moment of silence. The silence was broken thye abruptly heard footsteps coming from outside as Tristan took the Grounding Master's body and fled away from the Lair.