Kasumi the Cat

"Kasumi." a faint voice echoed through my empty shelled lamp.

I quickly teleported out of it to be greeted by Yui.

She seemed slighlty suprised that I actually teleported out of the lamp while I was in the middle of painting my nails a purple color. And still was.

"Yes Yui?" I asked her.

"I was just wondering if you where hungry." explained Yui as she stood there innocently while patiently waiting for an explanation.

Now that I made eye contact with her I then noticed some bite marks on the side of her neck. Seems like one of the vampires where thirsty.

"Is it dinner time?" I asked curiously.

"Yes." replied Yui while an idea formed in my mind.

"I'm fine so you can go ahead and eat." I explained, as Yui nodded and left the room.

Food isn't really necessary for Genies. We can eat it, but we really don't need it.

I'm planning on investigating this mansion, before I have to reveal myself to these vampires.

With a snap of my fingers my once human like body was now transformed into a sunset orange fluffy cat.

I went over to the tall clear surfaced mirror to examine my cat self.

My light blue glowing eyes glistened with brightness and my pupils where now slit improving my vision greatly.

Feeling satisfied I decided to start venturing around the unfamiliar mansion.

After leaving Yui's room I walked through a dark gloomy maze of hallways until I came into a quiet room.

It was big and furnished with old aged items, as it seems most of the mansion was.

Jumping onto a green surfaced table I noted the different colors of balls that where marked with numbers.

Glancing around the room I noticed a blond haired boy that wore a wired choker with a mp3 attached and some ear plugs in his ear.

Curiosity got the better of me as I jumped off the table and walked over to the sofa the vampire slept on. He's mostly likely one of the vampires that feeds off of Yui. After staring at him for a moment I got impatient and decided to 'meow'.

He seemed to ignore me as I jumped onto his stomach and stared at him intently. This vampire is really lazy.

I swished my tail with frustration as I now creeped up to his face and pawed at his nose. He responded by opening of his attractive ocean blue eyes that stared at me bored.

After awhile I grew bored and decided to find the other vampires. While I was about to jump off the vampire he suddenly decided to pet me.

I grew stiff from the sudden action but as he continued petting me I became relaxed. I felt like I was in a trance as I allowed him to pet me. Crap he found my weakness. I thought as I grew drowsy.

I didn't realize I laid back down on the lazy vampire and then fell into a deep slumber.

~~~~~~

I woke up to be greeted by darkness. I then realized I had fallen asleep from the stupid vampire that was petting me earlier. He seemed to still be asleep and I swore revenge on him for finding my weakness in cat form. I jumped off him and ran out of the room and into the dark hallways. I arrived outside Yui's door that was shut.

Just one glance at the door knob and it magically twisted to the side and opened up for me.

The door didn't have to open too wide for me to sneak into the room. Once I was in I was to be greeted by two other vampires that looked like twins.

"Hey Pancake let me suck your blood." said one of red haired and green eyed vampire twins.

Yui frowned from the comment as she nervously tried to change the subject.

"I have to take a bath." she explained.

This girl is horrible with excuses. Taking this opportunity I decided to walk over and jump onto the hatless vampire that was sitting in the chair that belonged to the desk.

He looked at me with annoyed and slightly surprised expression but I just swished my tail in his face. Hopefully this distraction will help Yui think of another excuse.

"Pancake why is this cat here?" he demanded as Yui tried to think of a excuse. Even though I made a distration to try to help her get out of this mess.

"Looks like Bitch-Chan made a friend." commented the other vampire that was wearing a hat and sat on the end of the giant bed.

Yui just stood there confused and terrified. She was mostly likely confused because I didn't tell her I was exploring the mansion as a cat. And she is definitely terrified of the vampires that where going to drink her blood.

So she had three choices. A) She can let them drink her blood. B) Call me so I can grant her a wish of getting rid of these leeches. C) Attempt making another lame excuse and mostly fail and which will bring her back to choice A.

After a moment of Yui just standing there I decided to get off the vampire that headed towards Yui since he got tired of waiting and started to drink her blood.

I sighed as she decided to choose choice A. But there was one thing I knew for sure. These vampires are just possessive and childish. So it won't take much to break them. Well that is if they aren't stupid.