Little Juniors

A thick lavender mist filled the atmosphere while a satisfied smirk crawled onto my mischievous face that peered around, looking for the outline of the unpredictable vampires.

I had to admit that I was very eager to see the outcome of my spell on these vampires. And was waiting for something other than silence that seemed to fill the air, while the mysterious mist now started to fade away.

However, once I saw the tiny figures of the vampires my worries melted away while relief quickly replaced it.

"Why in the hell are we children!" Yelled the auburn boy loudly, as he stomped his feet in irritation and angrily made his way towards me.

I quickly gave a quick glance over at Yui who simply only stared in disbelief at him as I then craned my neck downwards, to get a better look at the younger version of Ayato, as he apparently responded by glaring at me in a deadly way.

"I simply changed you into what you really are...immature children." I replied calmly while quickly glancing at the rest of the small vampires to study their young features.

Other then the fact that they were smaller and their voices were most definitely squeaker, I could still see the similarity between their older and younger selfs.

"Besides you all look a lot cuter, younger." I added while ignoring Ayato's harmless glare that attempted to burn a black hole in the side of my neck.

"Turn me back now! I don't want to be seen as this!" Snapped Ayato as he looked over his smaller body, his face clearly written with disgust.

"What do you mean? The only people who would see you like this are the people from school. And you can't skip because that's consider shameful correct Reiji?" I asked while glancing over at the miniature Reiji who only stood a small distance away, eyeing me in a disapproving way.

Ayato simply huffed at my unpleasant response, as he spun around on his heels to trot away.

However, seeing the sight of the Mukami's caused him to stop in his tracks and started pouting, making sure his bottom lip stuck out in a noticeable way for all to see.

"Haha you look hilarious little shorty!" I laughed as I clutched my stomach in pain.

Ayato didn't hesitant to spin around to give me a ugly sneer that only resulted with me laughing harder at his response.

"Who you calling short you giraffe!" Snapped Ayato while it was my turn to give the sneer while narrowing my eyes at him.

"What did you call me you leprechaun!" I snapped while grabbing the collar of his shirt so he could actually be at eye to eye level with me

"I won't tolerate this childish behavior from someone like you. Turn us back immediately." commanded Reiji harshly, as he interrupted my name calling battle with Ayato.

"Look who's talking. Not even a minute ago you were all fighting like a bunch of roosters and now I'm the childish one?" I questioned while letting go of Ayato's collar and allowing him to drop to the floor with a loud thud.

"Don't worry I'll turn you back after you learned your lesson and make up with each other." I calmly explained while crossing my arms one over another, making sure to stand my ground.

Even if they are small they still are jerks.

A bunch of little junior jerks.

"Hey! Did you not hear him!? Turn us back now!" Yelled Subaru which quickly caught my attention and resulted with me to glance over at his angered face.

He's so.... I thought while continuing to maintain eye contact with his small intriguing ruby eyes, and his soft snowy looking that caused my mind go blank for a moment.