Your Worst Nightmare

"Kasumi help me!" cried the girly voice I already knew to well. I teleported out of my lamp and now appeared in Yui's location.

The inside of the mansion was dark and Yui was helplessly laying on the floor. I raised an eye brow at her as she quickly explained "I was running down the stairs away from Ayato and tripped. I think I have a sprang ankle."

One of these girl's traits would be defiantly clumsy. Another would be foolish. A mortal could never out run a vampire.

"I could heal your ankle if you wish for it." I replied as Yui looked at me troubled.

"I-" Yui started but I finished "You have school tomorrow correct? Then that sprang ankle would only slow you down. Besides you wouldn't be able to run away from the vampires." I explained as Yui seemed to have no response.

Even if I healed her ankle it wouldn't matter, she still couldn't escape from the vampires. Yui nodded as I floated to the ground and made my way over to her.

"Now you just wish for me to heal your ankle." I explained.

"I wish for you to heal my ankle." she said.

"Your wish is my command." I responded as I kneeled down by her. I examined her ankle to double check to make sure it wasn't broken.

After seeing no damage I gently skimmed my hand over her ankle and her once purple foot was now back to a pale color. Yui moved her foot in a circular motion while a smile was plastered on her face.

"That's amazing!" she said as she stared at her ankle with awe.

I simply nodded as I stood up calmly. Her first wish was wasted. Well that was my opinion. Why can't humans try to use their wishes more wisely?

True I did make a point for her to make the wish but what I'm really hoping is when Yui is in a desperate need in a situation with the vampires. She will call me and I can suggest a wish she would agree too because of the situation.

I mean I could use some magic of my own to mess with the vampires but wish magic is more powerful.

I was quickly dragged from my thoughts once I heard Yui's voice pipe up.

"Thanks Kasumi." she said as I stared at her weirdly.

"No problem." I replied as I now noticed a a well-proportioned man with glasses standing a distance away.

"It seems we have a guest that I was unaware of." he coldly commented as Yui stood up quickly to face the man with fear in her eyes.

"Um this is Kasumi." replied Yui a little too quickly. Her small figure was slightly shuttering and I knew anyone could read her like a open book.

The man just gave a disinterested look at Yui and then now turned to face me.

"May I ask what brings you here?" he asked politely as I ignored the now awkward atmosphere.

"Yui summoned me here." I replied as the man pushed up his glasses up his nose. This habit of his annoyed me.

"She summoned you for what reason?" he asked as I grew tired if his nosy attitude.

"Well because when she summons me I have to come." I explained as if it was the most obvious thing in the world. His eyebrow twitched and I knew I was getting under his skin with my answers.

Yui seemed to glance between us as she tried to think of something to say but failed.

"What are you?" he asked as I smirked.

"That's for me to know and for you to find out." I responded as the man stayed emotionless.

"Well if you wish to stay we will have to discuss some matters in the living room." he said as I tried to contain my laughter. He said if I wish to stay. And I'm a Genie. I thought as I followed the man to the living room with Yui on my heels.

I leaned against the wall as Yui sat on a sofa. For some reason the other vampires where aware of my presence and seemed to teleport in the room to see their new guest. I counted six of them as the man known as Reiji introduced himself and his brothers.

I found out that Laito, Ayato, and Kanato where triplets despite the fact Laito and Ayato looked like twins to me.

I also found out Subaru liked to destroy things, Shu is lazy which is not surprising, and Reiji seems to run things here.

But to be honest I could careless about their names. I mean they are just blood sucking soulless inhuman beings.

"If you stay it will be required for you to go to our school." explained Reiji as I looked at him like he was on crack. It would be a new experience for me to go to a school but the sound of it already sounds unpleasant.

"Night school correct? Since you are all vampires." I said as they all stared at me curiously. The staring was ineffective in trying to make me uncomfortable and I just stared at them back.

"Look teddy. This girl knows what we are and isn't afraid." commented the purple haired vampire as he snuggled his teddy bear to his chest.

"Of course I'm not. In comparison your strength is nothing to mine. For I have more life experience. Not to mention Yui already told me your little secret." I explained as the atmosphere grew tense.

Yui gulped as she stared at her hands that where laid in her lap.

"Huh so pancake told you about us? I guess that just saves us the trouble to tell you." said the vampire that calls himself Yours Truly as he made his way towards me.

"And I will be your first." he continued as he now stood in front of me.

He reached out and grabbed my arm with a playful smile on his lips.

"Ayato how many times do I have to tell you take such activities to your-" Reiji was cut off as I grabbed Ayato's arm, twisted it, and kneed him in the stomach. Taken by surprise he clasped onto the floor.

His eyes widen as he looked up to face me. "What are you?" He questioned.
I smirked before replying "Your worst nightmare."