The Challenge

I allowed a storm of laughter to overcome me, as I glanced down at Subaru who had his hair drenched with glitter and contained a very furious look on his face.

That's right I said glitter.

In his hair.

It seemed that my body was on autopilot because I seriously couldn't stop laughing at all.

Which of course made Subaru even more crabbier since I just accidentally knocked over glitter onto him while he was trying to pick up an escaping marker that fell onto the floor.

As I was laughing uncontrollably though, I seemed to lean too far back in the chair because the next thing I know, is that I collided with the floor.

And to be honest, the pain that vibrated throughout my body from landing on the hard concrete floor, didn't seem to bother me because my laughing still continued, as it seemed to be blocking out the pain.

However, at the corner of my eye, I spotted the same marker now rolling across the floor, as I then quickly flopped on my side and tried to reach for it.

"No!" I exclaimed, as the marker continued to make a run for it towards the door.

My arm was just a inch too short for me to reach it.

"Baby come back! You can blame it all on me!~" I sang, as I heard some giggling, who I assumed came from Nakura.

Thanks to that App on my phone that I was on twenty-four seven, I have been able to listen to different songs and for this certain situation, that song just so happened to come to mind.

However, the marker had other plans, as it just kept rolling until hitting the side of the wall, as it rebounded before finally stop rolling for good.

Subaru who was in crouched position slowly stood up, as he seemed to shake with anger while clenching his fist tightly.

His cheeks where colored pink, but I suspected that his head would soon turn red from all the anger he's containing right now and would just pop like a ballon like in the cartoons.

Surprisingly, even though the pink in cheeks grew a darker shade and his head now looked like a distracting disco ball, it turned out his head didn't explode.

At least he doesn't look scary like freaking Frankenstein anymore.

That glitter actually makes him look cute...

I was however snapped out of my thoughts as an unexpected action occurred, it seems that Subaru could no longer contain he's fury, as he then took it out on the table by slamming his right fist into it.

Which of course resulted with having the table break into multiple pieces.

Nakura and Yui's faces where immediately filled with terror, as I turned my graze from the table towards Subaru, with a glare plastered on my face.

"Don't worry I'll pay for that." I casually said, as Nakura's eyes remained glued to the table, but nodded her head showing she heard me.

After a moment of awkward tense silence it seemed Nakura was the first to break out of her shaken up reaction.

"Well we finished the banner sooner then expected. Is there anything you guys want to do for the time being or do you have to head home?" questioned Nakura nervously, as I drew my attention away from the distracting Subaru and quickly answered before Yui could refuse the offer.

"Actually I was thinking..." I started, as I stood up to pick up the fallen chair.

"About going to the roller blading dance." I finished, as I glanced over to study Nakura's and Yui's shocked expressions.