Can't Touch This

Kasumi

"Finally, Friday has arrived!" I cheered, as I teleported out of my lamp and stretched some.

Glancing over at Yui, I could tell that she seemed to be lost in thought, as she was busily fixing her uniform.

She seemed not to notice that I was there, or simply was ignoring me because she gave no reply.

Which was strange since Yui wasn't the type to just ignore someone for no reason.

"Hey! I'm talking to you." I added while snapping my fingers in front of her face, trying to catch her attention.

She responded by jumping like a spooked cat before actually, giving me eye contact with her fearful blossomed eyes.

I gave her a questioning look, as I put my hands on my hips, waiting for her to spill what ever was on her mind.

"Why are you acting so strange this morning? You should be excited about the dance."

She simply stared at me, as if she couldn't comprehend the question that I gave her, before giving me a response.

"I'm fine." she replied a little too quickly.

Suspicion swirled around in my mind, as I raised an eyebrow at her, causing her to give a forced smile.

"Really." she added, as I decided to just let this one slip.

"Well if anything is bothering you then feel free to tell me. I mean you still have two wishes left." I replied, as I then started to make my way towards the exit of the room.

If only Yui told her...

~

"You should take a picture, it will last longer." I snapped, as Reiji simply responded by staring nonstop at me, studying my every move like some type of crack addict creep.

He's probably staring at me because he's wondering what I would look like, as a banana split.

"Hmm~ Bad Bitch-Chan you sure are feisty today." purred a disturbing voice, as I glanced over at Laito who was sitting right near me.

Actually let me rephrase that, he was practically on top of me, making it impossible for me to breathe in my oxygen.

Yeah lucky me, I get to sit between the womanizer and Mr. Moody.

"Say Bad Bitch-Chan are you ignoring me? You haven't visited my room to play~" commented Laito, as he gave me a pouting look.

"Ask Kanato to bring some of his toys to your room so you can play." I replied innocently while Laito gave me an amused smirk.

"I heard you where going to a dance tonight." Hummed Laito, as he changed the subject unexpectedly.

"Yeah and speaking of which, Subaru since your my slave for today, your going to the dance with us." I said, as I shifted my graze over at Subaru who simply gave me an ugly glare.

"Your going to a dance?" questioned Ayato loudly, as I rolled my eyes at his immature behavior.

"No we are going to wonderland you butt crack." I replied sarcastically, as Ayato plastered a frown on his pale face.

"Yours Truly doesn't tolerate nick names from you." He grumbled.

"Well what is Yours Truly going to do about it? Last time you ended up with your arm twisted in a jumbled mess." I answered while smirking, which made Ayato clench his fangs.

"Yours Truly is going to the dance too." he demanded like he was going to bribe me if I refused.

"Fine whatever." I responded while sneaking a glance over at Reiji.