Strawberry Fruit Bar

My mind was wandering off to another dimension as I looked at the teacher that continued to talk about something that deals with history. Already classes have been boring and tiring. As if the bell read my thoughts a high pitching ring filled the air, as it indicated it was time for lunch.

I quickly sat up which seemed to jerk my mind awake as I stood up from the desk, with my stuff in hand and walked over to Yui's desk. While she quickly put her things away and I just simply stood there watching and waiting for her with a blank face.

Once she was done we exited from the classroom as I followed her to where ever the lunch room was. I wasn't practically hungry, but anything was better then sitting in that boring classroom. As Yui got in line to get her lunch I found an abandoned table and claimed it. I plopped myself onto the chair and waited patiently for Yui.

Random people walked by, but not one even dared to sit at the table as well which made me suspicious. Wasn't this table free for anyone to sit at? There's plenty of room. I thought my mind still filled with suspicion.

That thought was quickly forgotten when Yui came and sat down across from me tray in hand.

Most of the food on her plate seemed healthy and she now started to eat her medium sized salad that was filled with vegetables.

"You don't eat food Kasumi?" Yui asked as I decided to place both feet on another chair.

"Not really. But when ever I feel like it I can." I replied as Yui looked at me curiously.

"That's why when you asked me if I wanted to have dinner I refused. Also I was the orange fluffy cat in your room I was investigating the mansion." I explained as Yui looked like a light bulb went off in her head.

When Ayato and Laito where drinking her blood I decided to just teleport back to my lamp. Therefore, I never got the opportunity to explain to Yui I was the cat.

"So you where the cat?" she asked making seem like her small brain couldn't comprehend what I just told her.

I nodded as I skimmed around the room and searched for the Sakamaki brothers. But they seemed to be no where in sight.

After a moment I glanced over back Yui who was back to busily eating her salad.

"Hey you said there was two lunch rooms right?" I asked as Yui nodded.

"There's two lunchrooms, but there's an A lunch and an B lunch because of how huge the school is. So both lunchrooms are being used by the A lunch right now. The B lunch will have lunch a little later." she explained.

"Sounds complicated. So is there a certain lunch room we need to be in?" I asked as Yui seemed surprised.

"I don't think so..." she replied with no confidence what so ever.

"Oh well." I said as shrugged my shoulders and suddenly had a craving for a strawberry fruit bar.

With a flick of my hand one appeared in my hand and feeling satisfied I starting to eat the strawberry popsicle. Yui stared at me full of awe as I just shrugged it off.

"Excuse me but your at our table." Said a cold voice as Yui tensed up and I turned to face where the voice came from.

A handsome raven haired man who had a web choker and piercings in his ear, stood a small distance from the table. A frown was written upon his face, as it seemed like he was forcing himself to be nice to idiots like us.

But I got to admit, he was irresistible.

"Sorry we didn't know." replied Yui as she quickly stood up shaking with fear, as her tray slightly wobbled.

I continued to stare at the man as his graze now shifted to me as he seemed to study my looks and most likely my hair.

I glanced behind him to see three other attractive other men that seemed annoyed, but where waiting patiently for us to leave.

The blond haired man with his bangs covering his right eye I realized right away. He was the guy all the girls have been gushing about all morning.

Well pretty much every girl gushed for all the vampires.

I smirked as I also then realized they where vampires as well.

Figures. No human boy can be that pretty. I thought as I once over the other two.

There was a really tall man with an agitated expression and a short boy with a beret.

"Actually there is no misunderstanding. You say this is your table, yet there's no signs, name tags, or documents, here that claim this is your table. So matter in fact anyone can sit at this table." I replied as Yui stared at me shocked.

She was probably thinking I was asking a death wish.

The man raised his eyebrow, as his face remained emotionless.

I noticed a few heads turning to stare at us from other tables, but it didn't bother me.

"Well this is our table since we having been sitting here." he answered.

"You mean to say the four of you have been the only ones sitting at this table? No one has the right to sit at this table with you?" I asked as the man stiffened.

"No. Now move or we will make you move." he threatened and now it was my turn to raise my eyebrow.

"Sorry but you can't make me do crap and I'm not moving. And neither is she." I said as I pointed at Yui.

"But if you have proof that this table is definitely yours, yours alone, and belongs to you then I'll move." I added.

The man remained silent and it confirmed my answer.

"If you want a table take one from over there." I continued as I now pointed towards the empty tables.

"Or wait until were done."

After a moment of long hard core silence and Yui debating on leaving or not. The man slowly walked towards me, placed his hands down on the table in front of me, while his eyes stared intently at me.

"What are you?" he demanded more than asking."Obviously a mortal wouldn't even dare to speak against me. Espiscally, if I can end their worthless lives easily." he coldly said and I smirked.

"Your right. I'm not a mortal. But I know that all four of you are vampires. That's why it confuses me on why you must have this table even though he don't need food let alone eat it." I replied calmly.

"Experts of vampires I see." he replied.

"Not really. Your vampire ways are easy to figure out and easy to catch on."

"Your still going to move." He snapped.

"I wouldn't push it if I where you. You may be vampires, but I'm not somebody to mess with. Espiscally, if I can make your life a living hell." I shot back.

And with that he gave me a long hard glare before slowly backing away, and leave with the other three vampires that quickly followed behind him.

I smirked knowing I told him off.

"You can finish eating now." I told Yui as she sat down once more her face full of admiration and slowly started eating. I glanced at the people who where staring and it seemed to be a lot of them.

The girls where glaring and the boys looked impressed, but once I gave them eye contact they quickly looked away. And then I just continued to eat my strawberry fruit bar.

~~~~

Yeah I was seriously craving a strawberry fruit bar and decided to add it into the chapter. And then I decided to eat a strawberry fruit bar. Their so addicting >^<

Anyways I'm going to finish my fruit bar and watch Face Off so ciao!

~spiderbreeze