Lets Turn that Frown Upside Down

"Subaru." I said while I earned myself a ticked off expression from him.

Great out of all the brothers, I run into the angered issued one.

Well I guess he's better then running into Mr. Bossy. Yeah I'm really not in the mood to deal with someone who is on their manly time of the month.

"So how's your ears? Their not broken right?" I asked with fake interest, as he responded by glaring at me like there was no tomorrow.

And when I mean glare he was like glaring me down.

His eyes where like throwing invisible daggers at me. And his frowning face didn't help either. It's like smiling wasn't even a emotion for him.

I responded by rolling my eyes at his childish angry behavior.

As I glanced over at his face once more I couldn't help, but notice that his angry expression that was written on his face made him look constipated.

A laugh tried to escape my mouth, as I now recalled Ayato acting like he was on his man period and now Subaru now looking like he was constipated.

These vampires don't even have to try to look or act like fools.

But I also noticed something different that I didn't see before.

I knew Subaru's eyes where red, but they had the same red color like a strawberry fruit bar. And not to mention he actually looks pretty cute...

Well once you look past his constipated face he is.

Snapping out of those thoughts, my mind then wondered back to this mornings events, as I recalled the later event of them leaving me at the school.

And having me get a ride from the other vampire household that act like they are on crack.

Especially, the blond one.

Pondering on what pay back I should give these vampires I came to an conclusion, as I hide an evil smirk from showing on my face.

The only thing that seems to be working is annoying these vampires so I'm going to going to do what I do best.

Annoy the crap out of them.

And I'm going to start by annoying the constipated Subaru.

After a moment of allowing him glare at me I quickly gave me an innocent smile while walking towards him.

He once constipated face was now painted with confusion, as I now stood in front of him and stared at him.

The staring contest seemed to last for centuries, as he continued to stare at me for staring at him.

After a moment I started to notice a faint stain of light pink tinted on his cheeks, that definitely wouldn't be noticed from a distance, but very noticeable up close.

My lips curled up into a smirk while I raised my hands up towards his face, as he seemed to be frozen like a statue and was allowing my action.

My hands now just hovered right above his cheeks, as his eyes now bore into mine emotionless yet curious, while my smirk lingered on my face.

"Now, now let's turn this frown upside down." I said unexpectedly as I forced his cheeks to move upwards so he was smiling.

His eyes quickly widen, as I allowed a wave of laughter escape my lips from his taken back reaction.

I don't know what went through his head before this, but he was totally thinking about something else.

But I obviously did the opposite of whatever he thought about, and his taken back expression was priceless.