More the Merrier

"Why do you have all those objects?" I curiously asked while continuing to stare at Nakura, who desperately tried to prevent her items from tumbling onto the ground.

"Their preparations for the up coming rollerblading dance." replied Nakura while I quickly took the hint and went over to help carry some of the objects that Nakura would drop any minute.

As I recall, a dance is where mortals gather at and make fools of themselves by moving around like crazy. But rollerblading is something that I'm not aware of. I thought, as a questioned seemed to come to mind.

"When's the dance?" I asked, as Nakura seemed to stare absentmindedly at the line of people that past us on each side before replying.

"This Friday." she answered, as I now followed her through the overcrowded hallway and out through the exit of the school.

School just ended so that was the main reason why all the students where crammed in the hallways, hurriedly trying to leave this torture house like a swarm of ants.

"I'm suppose to decorate the banner." added Nakura, as I now noticed that the banner did in fact look long in Nakura's hands.

While I was lost in thought about the banner Nakura however, abruptly stopped in mid-walk before whipping around to face my taken back expression.

She seemed to tighten her hold onto the items, as she looked down to stare at her shoes with an unsure expression plastered on her face.

"U-Um Kasumi if it wouldn't cause any trouble, would it be alright if you could help me?" questioned Nakura quietly, as she prepared for the worst and didn't meet my graze.

Apparently, Nakura isn't use to asking for help, as her unsure actions confirmed my answer.

Processing the question I was given, my mind then seemed to wonder to Yui and her strange behavior lately.

Yui is my master, so naturally it would be my duty to be concerned with her weird behavior that has been occurring lately.

Perhaps Yui is taking this three wishes thing too seriously and just needs something to keep her mind occupied.

And when I mean occupied I don't mean having vampires sucking her blood and her being scared out of her life.

But since she hasn't wished for me to fix that problem, I can't really do anything, but do something simple.

Like have her help decorate a banner for an up coming rollerblading dance.

"Sure." I replied while giving her an reassuring smile that seemed to calm her nerves.

"You don't mind if Yui helps us as well do you?" I asked, as Nakura who now looked more relaxed then earlier shook her head, indicating she didn't mind.

"What here, I'll be back with Yui." I told Nakura, as I then gave Nakura the items I held, turned sharply on my heels and head back into the torture house.

There was only an hand full of people in the halls now, as it made it easier for me to scan my surroundings in search for the short blonde.

Seeing no sign of Yui, I continued to make my way through the halls until finally coming across hallways that where completely deserted.

The sound of my high heels clicking off the marble floors and bouncing from wall to wall interrupted the surrounding silence that filled the atmosphere, as I continued to make my way down the long empty corridor.

"Stop!" cried a familiar high pitched noise, as I grew suspicious of the sudden outburst and didn't hesitate to teleport to the source of the commotion.