sixteen

There goes a month and today... the boys are coming to California to do their last two shows. The month felt slow! I was in the studio almost everyday... modeling. My mom was my only company and she hasn't made any contact with the Seavey family just help me out. I haven't talked to Anna as often as I always do. I sometimes see her in the gym, but that's about it.

    I was meeting the Seavey family at the LAX airport to greet Daniel again. I missed the living crap out of him.

    I pulled up at the parking garage and hopped into my car to actually bump into the Seavey family in the elevator together.

"Excited?" Asked Keri.

"Of course."

    We waited by the arrivals for I would say... 10 minutes until we saw the boys come out one by one. Zach and Jack were actually the ones who were extremely excited to see me and they instantly sprinted towards me and all three of us had a group hug.

"I missssssssed you!" Said Jack.

"Miss you too." I Responded with a smile.

"Me too!" Mentioned Zach.

"Hahaha... you too, Zach." I added. I smiled and then looked over Zach's shoulder to see Daniel walking out the door holding hands with a girl. She didn't look like a fan... it seemed too casual. My heart sunk...

"Hey we are heading out... see you soon." Said Jack as four of the boys began to walk out the airport. I waved and soon Daniel and the girl was in front of me.

"Hey!" I Said to Daniel and we exchanged hugs.

"Hi." He said in the hug and then released.

"Who's this?" I asked.

"You're not going to believe it! It's Aleea." Said Daniel. I was confused as crazy, but I built up a small courage to ask him...

"Aleea Sterling?" I Asked with a smile and look at the girl.

"Indeed it is." Said Daniel. I couldn't believe my mind... what is this girl doing

"Wow! Well... nice to meet you." I Said to the "Aleea" and shook her hand.

"Nice to meet you too." She said with a bright smile.

"Uh... Daniel... may I speak to you... in private?" I asked as I looked into his eyes.

"Of course." Said Daniel and gave "Aleea" a smile before we both walked off farther away from the large group. I looked over and "Aleea" was talking to Daniel's family.

"How was tour?" I Asked.

"Great actually! Reunited with Aleea in Florida." Said, Daniel.

"Florida? I thought she was in California." I Said with a confused look.

"She said that she flew to Florida to go to one of our shows because the LA shows were sold out."

"Right... well Daniel." I started and Daniel was waiting for me to finish my sentence.

"She's not Aleea Sterling." I Said looking into his ocean blue eyes.

"You crazy? Of course that is her." Said Daniel as he laughed. I kept a serious face on.

"I am not kidding."

"Aleea... look. You don't know my best friend. You can't assume." Said Daniel... it sounded as if I was getting on his nerves.

"I am not assuming... I know-" I stopped there

"Right... well I will see you later." Said Daniel before he walked back to his family and "Aleea". I looked over there and this "Aleea" was looking at me and I shook my head before leaving.

    I couldn't believe it... a fan is pretending to be me.. and Daniel believes her! I was frustrated and once I got home, I told me Mom everything. She told me that it's gone too far and that I need to confess. I knew it wasn't going to go easy. Daniel seemed mad at me. How will he ever talk to me again.

A week passed by and I called Daniel everyday but he forwarded it to voicemail. I didn't leave a message  and just gave up... he's gone