six - 'i hate you, i love you'

song for the chapter - i hate you, i love you

a short one but one all the same.

-

'so then, all you do is subtract the variables by adding the negatives' sure, ashton was still slightly lost but at least he had luke helping him. the blonde was trying so hard to help ashton understand and he loved it. ashton kissed the boys shoulder but luke shied away, the tiniest blush on his cheeks. ashton smiled.

'baby, you always get so flustered when i even kiss you. its adorable' luke whined, hiding his face in his palms.

'no-no i don't' luke muttered, even though he knew that's exactly what he did. ashton was kissing him all over and he really thought that ashton just wanted help with his work. he pulled away and closed the math book; he had homework to do and if ashton didn't want his help, he could go. now it was ashton's turn to whine about how he still needed help, but at this point, luke was just giggling and blowing him a kiss as he left the room to head to his.

-

that night they were watching a movie, and the whole place was allowed to sit in the living area, which was small. luke and ashton sat on the floor in front of the television together, despite being told all their lives that doing so was going to ruin their vision. many of the other kids were yelling at them to move, as the pair were blocking the bottom of the screen.

'can-can we go to your room? i don't like being yelled at by twelve-year-olds' ashton chuckled and sat up, pulling luke up with him, they stood in front of the tv for a little while longer, just to piss everyone off, before leaving quickly. the two ran into ashton's room, giggling at the way they were acting. 

luke and ashton just told shitty jokes and were stuck in laughing fits practically all night. at some point, james came in and asked them to keep it down. he also informed them to go to their respective rooms. luke sighed and went to leave, but ashton pulled him back onto the bed, placing kisses all over his face.

'st-stop!' luke giggled as he squirmed around in ashtons grip. eventually he got out and started tickling ashton, making the boy laugh really loudly, earning shouts from the rest of the building. luke stopped and laid on the bed, and he started getting sleepy. he climbed onto ashtons back and cuddled into his neck. ashton flopped down on his bed, luke giggling softer and slower. he started falling asleep with his legs wrapped around ashton's torso.

'luke, james wanted you to go back to your room' luke grunted sleepily and got comfortable in ashtons bed, falling asleep very quickly. ashton couldn't do anything at this point, so eventually he fell asleep with his favorite person right by his side.