seven - 'little things'

song for the chapter - little things by one direction

-

    saturdays were usually the days where everyone slept in, because their homework wasn't important until sunday when they stressed over it for hours, and their chores weren't to be started until 12. these were days that ashton genuinely hated. he never could sleep in, so usually he was alone. but since luke had slept in his room the night before, he had someone to be with until 12.

'luke? are you awake?' luke groaned and opened his eyes a little bit, just enough to see that ashton was staring at him intensely. luke pulled the covers up over his head and rolled over, trying to ignore him. ashton wasn't having this, so he planted kisses all over luke's blanket covered face, hoping to just get him up and ready to go. luke pulled the blankets down and puckered his lips for ashton, to which the older boy took the advantage to kiss luke.

'please wake up and sit with me' luke sat up and rubbed his eyes, placing another kiss on the boys cheek before lying on ashton's shoulder and closing his eyes, once again wanting to fall back asleep. ashton pouted and brushed luke off of him, standing up and going to leave. watching luke sleep wasn't all that amusing.

'n-no don't leave' luke whined, sitting up grudgingly and looking at the boy before opening his arms for ashton to lay in.

'which movie do you want to watch for today before chores at 12?' ashton asked and luke got excited because he liked this part of saturdays.

'finding dory again please?' luke gave a little lopsided smile because they had watched this every saturday since the house got it a few months ago on dvd. ashton sighed but got up to find the movie somewhere in the building.

-

after the movie, luke was a little sobbing mess because, god, why does her parents stayed looking for her even after all those years so now ashton was just waiting for him to calm down before getting ready for his chores.

'well, it's 12 now, and if we don't get up soon they are going to come in and yell at us' luke agreed to getting up and starting his chores, which were simply taking out the trash and cleaning the living room with a few other kids. ashton's were cleaning the first floor bathroom and part of the kitchen. each also had to make sure their rooms were spotless, as if no one even lived there.

'i'm tired and i haven't even stsrted yet.' luke whined as he secretly kissed ashton. 'meet me in your room when your done.' luke said before heading off to finish his chores, lwaving ashton to groan at how adorable the boy was.