The First Love

<Final edition>

I was deep in my sleep but was alarmed as soon as my phone rang.

Kabir calling.

For the third time after checking the missed calls!

Shit just got serious.

"Yeah?" my voice was so cracky.

"Oh God! Wake up you lazy ass. You had almost half an hour to get ready, Shru. And its already 3.40am. Hurry up!" He said.

" Shut up, Kabir. Just pick me up around 4, okay?" I said. Kabir was  such a control freak. Everything on time. God!

"Okay. I'll be there" and I hubg up the call.

"Who the hell keeps a flight right in early morning?!" I said, angrily to myself.

It was frustrating but anyhow I pushed myself up, grabbed a towel and went for a shower.

I wore my favourite white shirt, wiggled and woggled into my jeans, jabbed some gloss and eyeliner and I was ready! Phew! Too much work.

I was packing up my purse and thats when Kabir called in.

I woke mom and dad up.

"Maa. I'm leaving with Kabir. He's waiting. Okay?"

"Beta, travel safe okay? And remember what I said. Chalo now go" My mom said.

I couldn't have escaped the taunt. No chance!

My dad was reluctant to wake up. So I kissed him on the cheek. And so to Maa.

"Okay. Bye. Love you. See you." I said and left.

So Kabir was a special person to me.

He was my best friend since like forever.

But the only fault. He was hot. Drop dead hot!

And I stood like a loser beside him.

Well, blah coz it really didnt matter much.

We spend most of our time together, be it stupid pranks or crazy parties to studying together and joining  the Ranvijay Dance Academy.

We did it all together. But it wasn't until recently, he confessed his feelings for me.

*Flashback*

"Shruti. I know that we've been the bestest of friends. But the thing is.." He said playing with his fingers and looking down.

"Whats the thing Kabir?" I said. A little worried.

"I've started liking you too much. I keep thinking about you. Like a crazy guy and all I feel like is just to kiss you" He blurted it all so cutely! Hmm..

I was so happy and turned on by his words that it didnt take a second and I crashed my lips onto his.

His hands reached for my waist and mine ran through his hair. We dug into each other too much. His tongue playing with mine. He thrashed me over the wall. And with each moment the kissing intensity grew.

My parking lot was now much more than that! Basically my favourite place!

*End of flashback*

I had never seen Kabir so deeply. But after his confession, I felt like one of the luckiest girls.

He was decent. Loyal. And the best part he was my best friend who knew all my flaws and strengths.

I opened the cab door and saw him there, smiling.

I quickly pecked him. Kabir wore a crisp grey shirt and jeans.

He looked  amazing. Or more than that quite dashing.

"Let's go!" I said.

"Lets go" we both cried to the driver looking at him at the same time.