FU Kabir!

Well, here's another chapter. Enjoy :*

Keep voting and commenting. It just feels so nice after looking at those notifications xD!

Stay Youthful!

Bips.

@@@@@@ <not edited>

I woke up feeling dizzy and my eyes were red and swollen. I had messy hair which made me remember that last night I was asleep on Adi's shoulder. Omg!

I turned to my right side and saw Aditya, sleeping with such an innocent face, which made me want to pull his cheeks, and he was all shirtless?!

I started to admire his bare chest and thats when he woke up and caught me staring!

"You can stop staring now" he smirked. I jumped up and quickly  looked away. Before I could say anything he spoke "And btw, we did not do anything last night so dont get hyper. Okay?" I was just going to ask him that. Psychic crap! Or maybe he knew girls or he knew me too well. "Yeah. I know. I can trust you on this atleast!" I replied.

"Haha yeah you can babes! Now c'mon we need to freshen up and rehearse before we leave" he ordered.

Oh shit! Today was the second round. It had totally slipped out of mind. That stupid Kabir, the kiss and everything made me forget my priority.

"Oh no. I totally forgot about it today! Oh god! Okay let's do this then" I chimed.

We reached for the auditorium in about two hours and waited backstage. I was wearing a pink knee-length lehenga and Adi was wearing a creme kurta. I have to admit it again. He was looking so handsome! He pulled off everything so perfectly as if he was born for it!

Not a second to this thought I saw Nayesha walking in wearing a blue-green suit with Kabir to her side wearing a violet kurta. Really? A violet kurta was a kind of a bad idea for him. They both entered hand in hand and he didnt even acknowledge my presence. I was hurt a bit, but I pretended as if I saw nothing and soon started focussing on the performance, my priority right now.

The second round qualified individual contestants who did the best dance on the theme of Bollywood Style. This meant that only five people would get through the second round and become the finalists.

I was nervous and as almost usual, Adi came to my rescue. "Chill bey. Its going to be fine. You are perfect and you'll get to the third round. I swear! Dont be so nervous. Its all good" I calmed myself down. I guess he was right. Because I was pretty confident about my talent and all I needed was just a little  motivation.

After the performances ended..

" So now here we are. With the finalist's list" the host announced waving the card in the air. I felt so wobbly. But I was stable enough. Adi held my hand and we desperately waited for the result. Well, thats how everyone was reacting in the room.

" And the finalists are-Nayesha, Talia, Shruti, Aditya and Zayn. Congratulations guys." The audiences were thundering with claps and the backstage was filled with screaming people!

Aditya jumped up and down and hugged me so tight that I couldnt breath! " We made it! We made it! We made it!" I chimed with him.doing the happy dance.

Then I realised Kabir hadnt qualified. Because he was approaching towards me and Aditya, "Congrats Shruti! " he was moving forward for a hug but I stepped backward. "Thanks." I said with a straight face. How could he even grow the balls and congratulate me after what happened? Was he really that low on self-respect? God knows what but it surely had hit him when Aditya came in between us, turning to me, holding my hand. and said " Lets go and celebrate babe". I couldnt help but give Kabir a f***-you face. Hell yeah it felt so good!